EA Forums - Banner

Have you reached the final prize for Springfield Heights?

124Next

Replies

• mcorway
    419 posts
    edited October 2015
    I got the lake after playing SH for a few evenings. It's just too time consuming. It takes a lot of hours to get a lot of resources, and then you really only gain 15 million or so... I wish the developers would re-think this area, and reduce how much effort it takes because it's just too much.
  • ghallmark814
    2342 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    If I grind real hard for the next day, I should get the car before the Halloween event drops.
  • kxtr
    112 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've made it to the last price yesterday night, just in time to be done before Halloween. :D
  • chud3
    12 posts
    edited October 2015
    not even close...
  • frigidiceman
    139 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    chud3 wrote:
    not even close...

Same here. It truly is a grind. I get that its a permanent addition, but it really is time consuming. Wish they would have an event or two to triple resource output or decrease requirements.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3077 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Nah...I'm bored with it already. I got the lake and since then haven't done much with it at all. I'm making track.

What I dislike about it is the fact that the same characters are used for both sets of tasks. I don't like having to choose. I'll go with the donut earner any day.
  • edited October 2015
    I finished on August, 12th after 21 days of insainly tapping. :P

I was so happy to have only a small overlap between the Heights and Monorail.
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Got Ziff's mansion yesterday. Going to put that back on hold until Halloween is over. :D
  • rcb918417
    39 posts
    edited October 2015
    I'm just over 300 million, having done it on and off since it started. I really want to get to the final prize, mainly for the additional character. I also would really like the Ziff Mansion, but really want them to open up more Springfield Heights land for me to place it on.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Ages ago :mrgreen:
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've had it for a while, but just recently bought some Springfield Heights decorations. Reminded me of how much of a pain it was collecting coffee. I really hope they don't add anymore prizes or if they do, the prizes are not very good.
  • Djudge999
    200 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Just under $600M. Grinding out today while I wait for the Halloween update.
  • Isotapper
    49 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I hit the billion this weekend in town #1. I just have to grind out a few more coffees to finish off getting all the land. I will probably end up storing the B-Haven, I wish I could keep Paris in town though. I did a big push to finish before Halloween.

In town #2, I still do not have Lake Springfield. Probably never will. I will grind there to finish getting the land, though.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited October 2015
    Finally last weekend. It was a day and night thing which I prefer to not think about it anymore.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!