EA Forums - Banner

Not strictly tapped out related

If you are very active around the 22nd of any month, you will be promoted and given the ability to add an avatar. So, just keep posting! :D

Replies

• vkvale135
    61 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Really? Why the 22nd?
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    If you are very active around the 22nd of any month, you will be promoted and given the ability to add an avatar. So, just keep posting! :D

Really???

is that true? Or am i just being gullible? lol!
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You need to be promoted by the system to have an avatar. This happens once a month ( not sure when). You should receive a message when you are. In the meantime, just keep posting in the forums. The more you participate, the better chance you have to be promoted.

Edit (Seems I typed too slow :P )
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You need to be promoted by the system to have an avatar. This happens once a month ( not sure when). You should receive a message when you are. In the meantime, just keep posting in the forums. The more you participate, the better chance you have to be promoted.

Thats really strange! lol but thank you (both) for the info!!

I guess i shall remain a blank space until the powers that be decide otherwise! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • HappyGamer73
    2402 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    vkvale135 wrote:
    Really? Why the 22nd?

Promotion day is around the 20th-22nd of each month, so if you're fairly active in the days leading up to that, there's a good chance you'll get promoted.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    They're right. It has nothing to do with how much you post, and everything to do with when you post. For some totally bizarre reason, posting around the 20th to 25th day of the month is what counts. Then around the end of the month you get a PM from System Administrator that you're promoted.

It feels like a college prank.

Apparently, System Administrator takes the first three weeks of every month off. Or, maybe they are the one who creates the Captcha codes, and that keeps them busy.

• barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I received my notice of promotion at the stroke of midnight (actually 58 seconds after) at the beginning of the 22nd (when it changes over from the 21st to the 22nd).

Post heavy on the 20th and 21st, and it may be help to go across the forum (Game Discussion, Off Topic, Showcase, etc.).

Good luck.

Photo of my message:

ed6bc78d-6934-406a-b20b-671f076cb329_zpsz3fohhzl.jpg
  • kimmah003
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Interesting..I always wondered how it worked.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.