EA Forums - Banner

Endless CrAshing ... Is halloweenevent on his way?

It isn't coming before Tuesday, fellow Belgian Whovian.

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    the preparation update on the server comes in the afternoon european time so hours and hours ago always then it's a few hours before it comes live on the stores. it never arrived at night. the actual event start happened at night (Xmas 2015 Act 1). so no
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:

This.
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited October 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:

Oooh spoilers! 8)
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited October 2015
    Btw no trouble anymore, maybe trouble with the Wifi...
  • TolerancEJ
    94 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    It's not new for me. From the Monorail Event, I have been constantly losing connection while visiting friends. I stopped after the Event and after earning the new Friend Prizes. I'll only resume again when I have some particular items to work toward. However, I am keeping my handshakes cleared for other friends to visit me.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    TolerancEJ wrote:
    It's not new for me. From the Monorail Event, I have been constantly losing connection while visiting friends. I stopped after the Event and after earning the new Friend Prizes. I'll only resume again when I have some particular items to work toward. However, I am keeping my handshakes cleared for other friends to visit me.

I got a New Phone and no more troubles , on my tablet its ver laggy so my conclusion is thats its all about the device ....

I cane collect in no time and send all characters on Job manualy with no lagg whatsoever
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.