EA Forums - Banner

Which Terwilliger Walks With Heart Sign?

I have looked all over, and tried various assigned task to the Terwilligers to get one to walk around with the heart sign. I thought it was Cecil, but none of the tasks I assigned had him walk Springfield with a heart sign.

Please help.

Thank you for any help.

It is Cecil. It was a quest task during the Monsarno event. I thought he still had it, but I haven't messed around with it. Just remember that when characters are on inside tasks, visitors see them assigned to random outdoor tasks. Guess that's on the rotation.

Replies

• chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I believe the heart sign task is bugged. Players can't see it in their own towns - Cecil just walks around. But visiting neighbours will see it. I forgot the name of the task though. Will edit this once I check.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited October 2015
    I believe the heart sign task is bugged. Players can't see it in their own towns - Cecil just walks around. But visiting neighbours will see it. I forgot the name of the task though. Will edit this once I check.
    Scheme (1hr) or Run For Mayor (24hr)?
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I think it's Run for Mayor - he needs to get happy votes from everyone. :)
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Scheme (1hr) or Run For Mayor (24hr)?
    They should fix this, both of these tasks he just walks around as if unassigned.

EA
    tumblr_inline_nuo5f1FCa81rwzlzg_500.gif
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Scheme - 1 hour
    Practice stand up - 4 hours
    Perform at the opera - 6 hours
    Survey the town - 8 hours
    Count his money - 12 hours
    Run for Mayor - 24 hours

Have tried one by one, I see no heart flag in my town; I only see it when I visit a neighbor;probably when doing an in-door task and the system shows a task from the initial quest.

I'd like to have this quest permanent though.
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!