EA Forums - Banner

Halloween 2015 Haunted Campfire Designs

Replies

  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    llovany wrote:
    image_zpssmmq6cxu.png

    As usual great job there neighbor! :thumbup:
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    Are you serious dude?? It's perfect. To me it looks like a post apocalyptic landscape where society has fallen apart and everything is overgrown now. Totally in the spirit of THOH.
    Brilliant perspective, neighbor! :shock:

    And thank you!

    Certainly not my intention, but a fun "scene" within your context 8)
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Here is a link: http://i.imgur.com/HgWRjxE.jpg ..It's so out of place and makes no sense , I can't bring myself to use the img tags out of embarrassment :lol:
    Love it...looks like Willie isn't in charge of maintaining that field. :lol: Fireworks effect is awesome. :thumbup:
    :D - thank you, simpsons7795 - mad respect for your designs, btw

    . . . Willie took one look at the field and said, "I'd rather clean up puke!"
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    llovany wrote:
    B3ScDb8.png?1
    As usual great job there neighbor! :thumbup:
    It's classic llovany, isn't it? That guy kills every design he does . . . Seriously . . . EVERY. GODDAMN. DESIGN.

    I tip my fedora to you, sir llovany :D Keep up the good work. Your neighbors appreciate it!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    458 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Good stuff goin' on here, folks! :thumbup:

    jukan00 wrote:
    I don't know where he is but Sandwedgeking should show his. I don't want to spoil it, but it blew me away when I visited his town!
    Hahaha! You silly, Mr. Jukan! Mine is a total throw away - the campfire landed right there when the game directed me to place it and I have yet to make any changes (other than adding a few trees - the stadium was already up, just nothing on the field). I fully intend on finding a home for it at some point, but gotta make some changes to the town first.

    Here is a link: http://i.imgur.com/HgWRjxE.jpg ..It's so out of place and makes no sense , I can't bring myself to use the img tags out of embarrassment :lol:

    I do like the hidden fireworks boxes going off unintentionally - special effects for the ghost stories.

    Awesome! It does look like some post-apocalyptic scene.
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    458 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    llovany wrote:
    image_zpssmmq6cxu.png

    Show-off! That's gorgeous!
  • CPTSean541
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Mine is in my woods. But my maze:

    W9psGnb.jpg
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    In a total reverse of "Annette-ness" I actually designed an event area. I had lots of very disturbing sorts of things in my storage, so just dragged everything out and combined it into one area of my town. :)


    spFI6j1l.jpg
  • MonorailMadness
    253 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks everyone :) I don't think my SF is all that great. But thanks for the compliments :)
  • ljudah12985
    14 posts
    edited October 2015
    I'm not done yet but here's mine so far. I think the new Halloween items make really great additions to the rundown parts of Springfield.

    ZW5HhBy.png
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    Good stuff goin' on here, folks! :thumbup:

    jukan00 wrote:
    I don't know where he is but Sandwedgeking should show his. I don't want to spoil it, but it blew me away when I visited his town!
    Hahaha! You silly, Mr. Jukan! Mine is a total throw away - the campfire landed right there when the game directed me to place it and I have yet to make any changes (other than adding a few trees - the stadium was already up, just nothing on the field). I fully intend on finding a home for it at some point, but gotta make some changes to the town first.

    Here is a link: http://i.imgur.com/HgWRjxE.jpg ..It's so out of place and makes no sense , I can't bring myself to use the img tags out of embarrassment :lol:

    I do like the hidden fireworks boxes going off unintentionally - special effects for the ghost stories.

    Are you serious dude?? It's perfect. To me it looks like a post apocalyptic landscape where society has fallen apart and everything is overgrown now. Totally in the spirit of THOH.

    My thoughts exactly :thumbup:
  • organizmx66
    513 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You guys always have such great, creative ideas! Here is mine, but I think I may turn my heights area into Haunted Heights...so this will change

    image_zpsrpqk3sdy.png
    D'oh!!
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    llovany wrote:
    Thanks everyone :) I don't think my SF is all that great. But thanks for the compliments :)

    I love all your designs.....
  • lea_dragon3
    137 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Bq2VhaR.jpg
    It is coming together.
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    Nice things to see here.

    This is my patch of Halloween. I decided to make it like a park, with a little shop at the exit for trinkets.
    Not enough hedges yet, so I used concrete walls in an alternating pattern. Next to that, I'm waiting for the Wailing Wall and Spooky Walls to do additional designing.

    The Grand Pumpkin will check your ticket and if you don't have it then Little Pumpkin will throw you out. :mrgreen:

    TSTO_halloweenField20151012_stitch.jpg

    edit: through => throw
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ndeeka wrote:
    Nice things to see here.

    This is my patch of Halloween. I decided to make it like a park, with a little shop at the exit for trinkets.
    Not enough hedges yet, so I used concrete walls in an alternating pattern. Next to that, I'm waiting for the Wailing Wall and Spooky Walls to do additional designing.

    The Grand Pumpkin will check your ticket and if you don't have it then Little Pumpkin will throw you out. :mrgreen:

    TSTO_halloweenField20151012_stitch.jpg

    edit: through => throw

    I like your use of alternating bramble wall with cement wall.
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    458 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    ndeeka wrote:
    Nice things to see here.

    This is my patch of Halloween. I decided to make it like a park, with a little shop at the exit for trinkets.
    Not enough hedges yet, so I used concrete walls in an alternating pattern. Next to that, I'm waiting for the Wailing Wall and Spooky Walls to do additional designing.

    The Grand Pumpkin will check your ticket and if you don't have it then Little Pumpkin will throw you out. :mrgreen:

    TSTO_halloweenField20151012_stitch.jpg

    edit: through => throw

    I like your use of alternating bramble wall with cement wall.

    I agree. That's a really cool look.
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    ndeeka wrote:
    [...]

    I like your use of alternating bramble wall with cement wall.

    I agree. That's a really cool look.
    Thank you both.

    It starts to grow on me, so I will probably keep it.
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    ndeeka wrote:
    [...]

    It starts to grow on me, so I will probably keep it.
    No, I didn't. :shock:

    Other changes:
    - Roads partially replaced with water.
    - Added Gate to Nowhere, because of the Stargate look, I rotated the campfire as I was afraid for the storytellers safety. :D
    - Impossible Tower looks better with the small, cubical hedges, but the impossible shape of the first two rows still exists.
    - Added the Shinning Maze which functions as the entrance to the campfire. The kids were inspired by the Gate & Impossible Tower to solve the puzzle. 8)

    I'll probably (need to) do some more stuff (finalize the part with the exploded Brown House), but this is the main layout.

    Halloween20151014_oval.jpg

    Bigger version: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-I2B579H1uos/Vh6SP_5B4MI/AAAAAAAAALg/TJPxGveGs-Y/s2000-Ic42/Halloween20151014_oval.jpg

  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Some really great designs.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!