EA Forums - Banner

formless terrors harvested

yeah I saw some in Annette's town, wondered how they got there.

Replies

• Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You droped purple blobs in peoples town those are the resources you got your friend got some to i assume
  • seanharry
    143 posts
    edited October 2015
    oh cool. i get it now thanks
  • johncolombo
    11158 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    what triggers it? Anyone know?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    after the kids get done with the first make smores and martin tell a story, than lisa has a 30s task of telling stories...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • MrPMPisBeefy
    171 posts
    edited October 2015
    After we drop the blobs in a friends SF, does it auto collect for them? I had a neighbor drop some in mine (that's my guess anyway) and I got the message when logging into it.
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I think the neighbor has to collect them and I believe that neighbor also has to be that far into the task too...I dropped some in hubbys town and hes not there yet and there weren't any in his town....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • seanharry
    143 posts
    edited October 2015
    I think the neighbor has to collect them and I believe that neighbor also has to be that far into the task too...I dropped some in hubbys town and hes not there yet and there weren't any in his town....

that would suck cause the first thing i did was drop 10 in everyones town that had currency in the first hour of the event. kind of like a thank you for being quick to play
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    what triggers it? Anyone know?

Mine triggered when I got the daily combo bonus screen. It may just be once a day.
  • ghallmark814
    2342 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Yeah.. RMV nailed it. I dropped some in an alt town before the quest was finished there. I seemed to lose those that I dropped. :?

Best just to let people get to that stage before you drop too many.

• KBMOJAVE4
    65 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    seanharry wrote:

that would suck cause the first thing i did was drop 10 in everyones town that had currency in the first hour of the event. kind of like a thank you for being quick to play

Same here. I earned top spot on my friends-list leader board but I haven't had any dropped in my town yet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!