EA Forums - Banner

In honor of my 1000th post, here is a pic of me in my daughters Christmas present.

Prev13
jasonicus321
1811 posts New member
Women's self-defense classes?

Replies

• mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    Sweet.

Now you just need to be careful and not get knocked into a giant * dentata.

Edit: Sigh. Apparently, you cannot use the clinical term for female anatomy here.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Sweet.

Now you just need to be careful and not get knocked into a giant * dentata.

That's funny. I told my buddy this was Boba pre-Sarlaac.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ooohhh, I get it. A Star Wars thing. That makes a lot more sense. I thought it was this:

460_345_resize.jpg
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    BOBBA FETT IS A PANSY!

Edit*. I should feel such shame right now. I spelt his name wrong. Ugh!
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Ooohhh, I get it. A Star Wars thing. That makes a lot more sense. I thought it was this:

460_345_resize.jpg

I cannot imagine how much they pay the guys that get wailed on in those self-defence classes....
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    BOBBA FETT IS A PANSY!

He goes out like a pansy, true.

But as far as the character potential, well....
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    BOBBA FETT IS A PANSY!

So you prefer to 'live long and prosper' instead of having the force be with you?
    I cannot imagine how much they pay the guys that get wailed on in those self-defence classes....

I don't think they get paid enough.....:?

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    BOBBA FETT IS A PANSY!

He goes out like a pansy, true.

But as far as the character potential, well....

Ah yes, he had potential.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:

I would imagine it would be hard to get some digits at one of these classes too....
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    BOBBA FETT IS A PANSY!

So you prefer to 'live long and prosper' instead of having the force be with you?

God no! I love me some Star Wars! My sis is a Trekkie and we always get on each others cases. :lol:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    I cannot imagine how much they pay the guys that get wailed on in those self-defence classes...
    I would imagine it would be hard to get some digits at one of these classes too....

I think they may lose some instead.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    I am a die hard Star Wars fan but I like Star Trek all the same. These hoodies are kind of hilarious but fun.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    BOBBA FETT IS A PANSY!

God no! I love me some Star Wars! My sis is a Trekkie and we always get on each others cases. :lol:

I can't imagine being a trekkie. The money I was saving up to get my dearest R2 lego was spent on donuts.

DERAILING TIME:And I got the BEST gifts ever for my birthday. It was the book of sith and the jedi path vaults.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:

460_345_resize.jpg

I had no idea what you were talking about but now I see. Those helmets look for like Ultra Man though.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    mellytan wrote:
    BOBBA FETT IS A PANSY!

I can't imagine being a trekkie. The money I was saving up to get my dearest R2 lego was spent on donuts.

DERAILING TIME:And I got the BEST gifts ever for my birthday. It was the book of sith and the jedi path vaults.

My wife got me the Darth Vader hardback last year. If you don't have it, I recommend it. It's incredible.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'd get this jacket if it weren't for the bad reviews on it. Apparently the fur gets trapped in the zipper and can't zip up. :?

8yggZ.png
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    I, too, cannot imagine being a trekkie. Star Wars all the way baby. Just waiting until my children are old enough to properly inculcate them (and by properly, I mean episodes 4-6 then 1-3, with a lengthy explanation as to why the prequels are, um, not very good....).

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I, too, cannot imagine being a trekkie. Star Wars all the way baby. Just waiting until my children are old enough to properly inculcate them (and by properly, I mean episodes 4-6 then 1-3, with a lengthy explanation as to why the prequels are, um, not very good....).

There are prequels?
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    measboba.jpg

She was really excited to give it to me, she actually couldn't wait until Christmas day and gave it to me early. She's a good kid.

So what did she get you?
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    870303BA-2429-47FE-8258-113C3C3F098B-2389-0000037080FE5B23-1.jpg

Ah, the Star Wars vs. Star Trek thread. This could be a long one, and so cleverly disguised.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.