EA Forums - Banner

How about House Skins for Halloween?

There are four house skins coming soon, which are everscream terror, kill e mart, Moe's Terror, Krusty Murder and will be all Craftables.

Replies

• tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited October 2015
    They mentioned this in the opening dialogue and I thought that we were getting them. :(
  • TolerancEJ
    94 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I was hoping for the same feature, similar to Christmas decorations.
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Castiel19x wrote:
    There are four house skins coming soon, which are everscream terror, kill e mart, Moe's Terror, Krusty Murder and will be all Craftables.

well those aren't houses, but it's better than nothing... still wish the houses could get decorated.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Is Everscream Terror available yet?
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    They mentioned this in the opening dialogue and I thought that we were getting them. :(
    Only Everscream Terror will be free.
    lee67628 wrote:
    Is Everscream Terror available yet?
    Comes in Act 3.

edit:added second quote
  • LPNintendoITA
    11530 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    they come in act 2
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    they come in act 2
    I stand corrected. :oops:
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Does anyone ever really have outdoor Halloween decorations in real life?

Maybe it's an American thing but over here in the UK nobody does that.
  • HappyGamer73
    2397 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Big thing over here in North America. Lots of people have huge displays in their front yards with ghosts, witches, graves, whatever they think might be scary to little kids looking for free candy. All in good fun, of course! :twisted:
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Big thing over here in North America. Lots of people have huge displays in their front yards with ghosts, witches, graves, whatever they think might be scary to little kids looking for free candy. All in good fun, of course! :twisted:

It's not as big as it once was, I notice... but yes still common to see people who really go all out. Halloween and Christmas are the biggest decoration holidays in the United States.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I wish with the disco zombies we had gotten Spooky Roller Disco from treehouse of Horror 10
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited October 2015

I am one of those people. LOL. I love Halloween! We have a fence and columns that we put up as well as tombstones for a proper graveyard. Lighting, music and my fog machine make it perfect. I make my tombstones out of foam insulation and customize them as I want...my favourite one is my RRoD Xbox but I'm working on Rory and Amy's grave so it might be my new fav.

I would have LOVED Halloween skins for my houses.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2015

I am one of those people. LOL. I love Halloween! We have a fence and columns that we put up as well as tombstones for a proper graveyard. Lighting, music and my fog machine make it perfect. I make my tombstones out of foam insulation and customize them as I want...my favourite one is my RRoD Xbox but I'm working on Rory and Amy's grave so it might be my new fav.

I would have LOVED Halloween skins for my houses.

Yeah dude. Halloween is the best. Got my yard and porch decked out already. I'm going as Marge when she turns out to be a witch from that THOH episode. Wish I could find a Patty & Selma to come out with me.

• InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    How do I obtain the store skins and the blurred out tasks? I don't see them anywhere in my crafting items or for purchase. I'm in act two of the event.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!