EA Forums - Banner

Model Donut

NeoSEC28
39614 posts Senior Moderator
She's just an NPC. :mrgreen:
Volunteer EA Senior Moderator

Replies

  • NeoSEC28
    39614 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    She's just an NPC. :mrgreen:

    Cool, looks like she has gone missing from my town then....Joy! :roll:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • tapperino_forums
    536 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Can we store it ?
  • crsroyal
    96 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You can't store it if it isn't there :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39614 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    FOUND her!! :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Does anyone know whether having these characters that just wander out on your town add's anything?? Does it add to your %? I have a few out, but the really old ones, i have stored.
  • LPNintendoITA
    10333 posts Member
    edited October 2015
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    They add nothing

    Is just what i wanted to hear, as they drive me MAD
  • NOVAwiz00
    40 posts
    edited October 2015
    Can not find her to save my life. When I unlocked her I was tapping so I fear I stored her but can't find her in my town or in storage.
  • marcjas458
    193 posts
    edited October 2015
    They add nothing

    Unless you wait for them to do something outside their normal perimeters and then over think it and have a silly existential moment. There is that. Like say the joy of the boardwalk performer walking on land and stalking Chalmers.

    ^_^
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Does anyone know whether having these characters that just wander out on your town add's anything?? Does it add to your %? I have a few out, but the really old ones, i have stored.

    Sometimes you get one that completes a set and get some $$/XP for it if you take all in that set out of inventory.

    [Edit: Clarification.]
  • smohqy
    1953 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    They add nothing

    You're wrong. They add happiness. They bring joy.

    When the donut lifts her leg, when Bart Raven flaps up and flies, when my Leprechaun says "Yar te Tay tu tittle Tay te te", when Snowball II lays down, curls her tail and meows, it makes me smile.

    They add happiness.
  • drumnman
    1474 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    NOVAwiz00 wrote:
    Can not find her to save my life. When I unlocked her I was tapping so I fear I stored her but can't find her in my town or in storage.

    I found her in my storage when I looked at the whole inventory. I don't think she's listed in a specific category yet.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    They add nothing

    You're wrong. They add happiness. They bring joy.

    When the donut lifts her leg, when Bart Raven flaps up and flies, when my Leprechaun says "Yar te Tay tu tittle Tay te te", when Snowball II lays down, curls her tail and meows, it makes me smile.

    They add happiness.

    You are wise beyond your years tapper!
  • rosesgirlnz
    4082 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    They add nothing

    You're wrong. They add happiness. They bring joy.

    When the donut lifts her leg, when Bart Raven flaps up and flies, when my Leprechaun says "Yar te Tay tu tittle Tay te te", when Snowball II lays down, curls her tail and meows, it makes me smile.

    They add happiness.

    Awwww Smoqhy just reading that added happiness to my day :D
  • NOVAwiz00
    40 posts
    edited October 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    NOVAwiz00 wrote:
    Can not find her to save my life. When I unlocked her I was tapping so I fear I stored her but can't find her in my town or in storage.

    I found her in my storage when I looked at the whole inventory. I don't think she's listed in a specific category yet.

    Thanks. That's where I found her.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!