EA Forums - Banner

Releasing kids from the spooky campfire!

Can you store the campfire?

Otherwise you'll have to store the building associated with each character. And you're out of luck on the ones with no associated building like Kearny and the twins.

Replies

• drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Or just wait it out.
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    Can you store the campfire?

Otherwise you'll have to store the building associated with each character. And you're out of luck on the ones with no associated building like Kearny and the twins.

No you can't store the camp fire unfortunately. I tried yesterday for the above reason.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3072 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Ugh! I'm in the same boat! Didn't EA realize they'd scheduled Bart on a 24 hour task that was likely to coincide with needing him for the campfire?

I'm waiting it out. Meanwhile I'm just having the kids make smores and contending with the plethora of bunnies. At least I'll be closer to getting my couture donut!
  • jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited October 2015
    Martin - Store the library

Nelson - Store Nelson's house

Dolpf - Store Noiseland

Database - store Honest John's

Milhouse - Store Van Hauten home

Ralph - Store Wiggum home

I think that's most of them. Some characters are standalone (Jimbo, Sherri/Terri, Kearny) and can't be stored with a building, so you're stuck with them.
  • 4junk3000
    5276 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Michael - store the summer mansion

Hugo - the spooky house

The other premium girls you store their houses, or that prep school.

What about Janey, and The Flanders boys?

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:

Hugo - the spooky house

Janey came with Gold Navy, didn't she?

As for Rod and Todd, I never found a way ... They appeared with Putts-a-Lot, but ....we'll ... Maybe someone can explain why it doesn't work.
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited October 2015
    That has happened to me every time. I just kind of deal knowing that I can save up the resource I get for the future.
  • 4junk3000
    5276 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Banky71 wrote:
    That has happened to me every time. I just kind of deal knowing that I can save up the resource I get for the future.
    the surplus you gain in act one will surely be used in later acts. You'll just get those later prizes more quickly! Nothing wrong with that!
  • 4junk3000
    5276 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

Hugo - the spooky house

As for Rod and Todd, I never found a way ... They appeared with Putts-a-Lot, but ....we'll ... Maybe someone can explain why it doesn't work.

Hmm, i am curious and will have to test unless someone beats me to it. What happens when you try to store Rod or Todd themselves while they're out roaming about? Are we flatly denied, like with Lisa? Or do they store solo, like with Kearney?
  • wadebear
    3622 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:
    That's correcorino!
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Rod and Tod are released when you buy Sir Putt-A-Lot's, but they're not associated with it. Makes no sense to me either...
  • jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited October 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:

Yes, Janey and Gold Navy.

Rod and Todd are free agents -- they aren't connected to a building.
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Sound like a lot of us are in the same boat. Although mine was mostly unavoidable. At the end of the last cycle this morning I had a few skeleton left for level 5. I started Bart again and sent every else to making s'mores. Not 5 minutes later while resetting everyone else for the day enough skeletons had spawned from the bank to finish out level 5. So, I'm stuck with one more round of Skeletons. That's OK, I don't have Hugo. So, the extra bones will get him faster.
  • galapagos1234
    57 posts
    edited October 2015
    What about SVT? Can he be stored? I've searched but can't find the answer. Thx!
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    What about SVT? Can he be stored? I've searched but can't find the answer. Thx!

No, he's a stand-alone character and not associated with any building.

The reason Rod and Tod are not connected to the minigulf course is probably that the gulf course was originally released as a building only during Valentine's 2013, and it was then re-released and made a permanent addition when Rod and Tod were introduced.
  • wadebear
    3622 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Hugo - the spooky house
    Nope. Hugo isn't associated with the Spooky House anymore (if he ever was). I can't remember if he came with the Spooky House or if they were crafted separately. I remember getting him and going "Whoo hoo! Another kid to Trick-or-Treat" because I had just started the game and had almost no characters.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!