EA Forums - Banner

Halloween costume skins from past events GONE!

there were no skin for kids in previous events...
they all dress up for them via the go trick or treat jobs or now with the nightmare pile

Replies

• trojanchick
    79 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    they all dress up for them via the go trick or treat jobs or now with the nightmare pile

I'm pretty sure they were skins before nightmare like came out earlier this year. In any case - thank you. I had my nightmare pile stored! I'm losing it! :)
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2015

I'm pretty sure they were skins before nightmare like came out earlier this year. In any case - thank you. I had my nightmare pile stored! I'm losing it! :)

they were never skins (though LPN is correct about the Nightmare Pile)

They were merely costumes that appeared when you sent kids on 1 certain job that only appeared during the Halloween updates (think Comic Book Guy's 12 Hour Cosplay Job).

I wish we could have them as skins.
  • 4junk3000
    5361 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Maybe you shouldn't let yourself get so "infuriated" before checking all possibilities, like your entire inventory. Or, be more guarded with that "hard, earned money". Your "pretty sure" doesn't sound very reliable.

Kudos to LPNItal for the calm, rational information. :wink:
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Here's a real noob question - what the hell is a nightmare pile? :/
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6291 posts Moderator
    edited October 2015
    The Nightmare Pile should be patched, so you can send all the kids trick-or-treating at the same time instead of just one.
  • 4junk3000
    5361 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    GOOGLE image search shows this:

pile.png
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

pile.png

Was this available to buy last year? I don't have it
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

pile.png

Yeah Hen.. It was released last spring.. April or May.

It's like the moon bounce thingy.. You can send a kid on a 4 hour task.. During that task they wear a costume.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

pile.png

Yeah Hen.. It was released last spring.. April or May.

It's like the moon bounce thingy.. You can send a kid on a 4 hour task.. During that task they wear a costume.

Dammit! Thanks G
  • 4junk3000
    5361 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've noticed in many towns I've visited, that the kids are emerging from their "inside job" at the campfire in those costumes. So you may not see them costumed while in your own town, but if you can visit yourself from another login, you probably will see them and can take a picture of them parading out together.
  • edited October 2015
    The Nightmare Pile should be patched, so you can send all the kids trick-or-treating at the same time instead of just one.

Yes please! It makes a lot more sense to have several kids trick or treating at the same time.
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited October 2015
    I miss the trick or treat costumes too though whenever I visit a neighbour some of the kids are wearing their Halloween costumes while walking around the new campfire
  • organizmx66
    513 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Yes please! It makes a lot more sense to have several kids trick or treating at the same time.

YES YES YES!!!! It's a bummer to only be able to have one kid go at a time!
    D'oh!!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11547 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    if they're on inside jobs, the characters in other cities will show up doing visible jobs for you and apparently they chose to send them on that skin. the thing is, you can set them on skins only if you've nightmare pile at the moment.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Edawg7220
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    There was a premium item (clown or something) you could get last Halloween to where you could dress the kids in their outfits year round. Except you can only pick a couple at a time I believe.
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Edawg7220 wrote:
    There was a premium item (clown or something) you could get last Halloween to where you could dress the kids in their outfits year round. Except you can only pick a couple at a time I believe.

The nightmare pile.

And you can only choose one at a time :(
  • slruser007
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    There absolutely were Halloween skins for the kid characters in previous years, because I clicked on some of them in error a few months ago. Didn't require a special task performed at the nightmare pile either. I have seen them on some of my friends' games too.

So disappointed to see the kids are missing out on their costumes this year and hope EA has another, better plan for them that doesn't involve using donuts! How to take the fun out of Halloween! :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!