EA Forums - Banner

What am I missing?

I am on 989 s'mores and on target to get everything in time.
Just make sure you are telling the story that creates what the next campfire upgrade it. For instance, you need X bunnies to upgrade to level 3 - get Milhouse to tell a story which will spawn bunnies, the rest of the kids have them making s'mores.
Repeat.

Replies

• wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Buy the premium kids - they pay out double.

Drop Formless Terrors in your neighbor's towns when they're active and can tap them. Tap Formless Terrors in your town when you see them.

I have all but 2 of the premium kids. I have 3776 S'mores.

Oh, and Sherri & Terri pay out quadruple - 8 S'mores per round.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    Drop Formless Terrors in your neighbor's towns when they're active and can tap them. Tap Formless Terrors in your town when you see them.

Thats NOT giving S'mores, only craftebles stuff :wink:
  • 4junk3000
    5948 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    This event has more premium supplemental payouts then any I've ever seen. So your neighbors with a lot of previously released skins and decorations are raking it in much faster than a freemium player can.

There's a thread somewhere listing the extra sources of event currencies. Find it and make sure you are using any you may have in storage.

I think it's appropriate to reward the previous premium purchasers. But it does seem I'm on track to achieve the goals as a freemium player so I'm only a teensy weensy bit jealous. :mrgreen:
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.