EA Forums - Banner

How addicted

I used to be very addicted, but that has mellowed (I play for about 14 months now). I will still logon daily to do some stuff neighbor visits, some landscaping, etc.
If they're lucky I'll even sent some of my LYP on tasks, but most of the time I let them wander freely.

With events however it's a different matter. Then I will play more often and as I'm currently on vacation as well this event could not be more convenient for maximum play time, which is around 4hrs, based on the campfire storytelling.

Replies

• susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ndeeka wrote:
    I used to be very addicted, but that has mellowed (I play for about 14 months now). I will still logon daily to do some stuff neighbor visits, some landscaping, etc.
    If they're lucky I'll even sent some of my LYP on tasks, but most of the time I let them wander freely.

With events however it's a different matter. Then I will play more often and as I'm currently on vacation as well this event could not be more convenient for maximum play time. :)

Im SO glad i'm not alone, i was hyped when i found out the event would drop at the start of my 2 weeks annual leave because it meant i could maximise my tapping time (lol)!

I've been playing since the beginning and i'm still as addicted now as i was when i first started!
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    ndeeka wrote:
    [...]

Im SO glad i'm not alone, i was hyped when i found out the event would drop at the start of my 2 weeks annual leave because it meant i could maximise my tapping time (lol)!

I've been playing since the beginning and i'm still as addicted now as i was when i first started!
    I'm absolutely positive we are not the only ones. pompom.gif
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ndeeka wrote:
    ndeeka wrote:
    [...]

I'm absolutely positive we are not the only ones. pompom.gif

:lol::D:D :-D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.