EA Forums - Banner

Apologies to New players

Nice gesture, well done Sir. :thumbup:

Replies

• ItalianoRacer
    145 posts
    edited October 2015
    Apart the fact that this event is like 5% finished. Still time for EA to wow us.
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yes Brick a very nice gesture. :D:D
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'll admit, this event is not the greatest yet for the long time player. I've mentioned it before and I think you now agree, it's a gold mine for the newish player (especially the freemium player). The only think I see for the very new player is they are going to need to do some serious grinding to get all they want.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    johde68 wrote:
    I'll admit, this event is not the greatest yet for the long time player. I've mentioned it before and I think you now agree, it's a gold mine for the newish player (especially the freemium player). The only think I see for the very new player is they are going to need to do some serious grinding to get all they want.

Also for premium players with having all kids :P

Note: to my neighborinos
    I almost have troubles readIing names on monsters so if you need stuff ask and I drop monsters
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm a level 58 freemium player. I have Squeaky Voice Teen, and Kearny from Mystery Boxes and I bought Jimbo during the summer sale. Right now, I'm a couple of days ahead in S'mores based on addicts projections.
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited October 2015
    This is my first halloween and I'm having a lovely time, thank you - You grouchy old-timers didn't spoil my fun at all :P

The event hasn't lived up to the pre-halloween hype, but I've seen people getting excited about this event since I joined the forum (in March) so it's hard to imagine how it possibly could live up to people's expectations

It's a fun event. I'm enjoying it :)
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yupereeno...
    Certainly looking fwd to the ReNeducation Center where many negative nillies belong :twisted:

image011-1_zps0f3565c0.jpg
    THOH always rules, no &s ifs or buts about it :mrgreen:
  • tbolin1123477
    216 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I started playing at the very end of last year's Halloween event-I had no clue about ANYTHING. I am now a level 58 player, but don't have most of the items from this event so I am super excited about this year. I'm happy to have a chance to get Hugo, Kodos,the Bad Dream House, and many of the decorations that I've envied in other towns.

I can appreciate though how this may be a letdown for the veterans and even how it could be considered a waste of time to craft things you already have.
  • roperlego859
    488 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    This is my 3rd Halloween event, but I still like the items in this event.
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    A tab o' the hat to you, brick.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    EA needs to add a deluge of characters to tap. I'm tired of trying to find a needle in a hay stack. Once my 30 town limit has been reached in 24 hours, no more will I look for the creeps. If i'm able to, I will drop a few nightmares, but that's all.

• M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited October 2015
    For the last few months visiting the forums and reading all the backlash toward the game almost made me give up, But I remember all the great neighbors I have and the People that help answer all the crazy post...Thanks again. :)
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    For me, there's nothing much to buy in this year Halloween... Rather bored for old players, but good for new players to catch up on all past years Halloween collectibles (donuts craz!)
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    meezosoop wrote:
    This is my first halloween and I'm having a lovely time, thank you - You grouchy old-timers didn't spoil my fun at all :P

The event hasn't lived up to the pre-halloween hype, but I've seen people getting excited about this event since I joined the forum (in March) so it's hard to imagine how it possibly could live up to people's expectations

It's a fun event. I'm enjoying it :)

This makes my day,, happy you enjoy it :P
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Since there's several acts, I think there will be stuff for the long time players later on. Returning items for new players in the beginning and newer prizes at the end. :)
  • blizzardfri
    76 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    This is my 3rd Halloween event, but I still like the items in this event.
    :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!