EA Forums - Banner

Friend's Vists and Tomorrow's Daily Task - A suggestion

Just discovered that the chart is already up ... Looking at LPNs THOH walkthrough thread, art Shopkeepers Challenges.

Tomorrow it is
"Squish zombies [x15] "

That's why I'm stunned about the 100 free donuts ... There's gotta be a catch.

Replies

• ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
  • wadebear
    3889 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Or you could just find 5 friends who are making Zombies anyway (skipping those who aren't) and not have to craft them yourself...

I'll be doing Snakes starting tonight. Level 11, here I come...

edit: wrong nightmare
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    It's actually 30 zombies.
    Obviously a typo on the wiki - next entry is a "15x" task too, so perhaps a misread or double-up.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Just discovered that the chart is already up ... Looking at LPNs THOH walkthrough thread, art Shopkeepers Challenges.

Tomorrow it is
    "Squish zombies [x15] "

Its only 20 donuts at the end of each week...its not 20 donuts per day :mrgreen:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11499 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    the snakes are 30
    the other one x15 is correct
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited October 2015
    So I have been thinking (I am sure you have been wondering what the strange whirring noises were) tomorrow we have to Squish Zombies - if we coordinated the time we did this it could make friends visits a little easier......We could spawn Zombies from our Campfire at around 5pm in UK which I think is 9am in California, we could then carry out friend vists at the same time. What do you all think?

I know this will not suit everyone (for various reasons) and I am open to other ideas - it is just a thought to try and make friends visits a little easier.

Sounds a good idea....but the time differences could make it tricky.
    I know I am 5 hours behind UK and 3 aheads of West Coast US.....it could be hard to co ordinate.
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    the snakes are 30
    the other one x15 is correct

Nope. I just finished the task for today and it was 30 zombies
  • johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:

Tomorrow it is
    "Squish zombies [x15] "

It's 20 total? I finished my first challenge and got 100 bones. The text clearly says complete all challenges and earn 20 donuts. Would be a nice surprise though, but I'm betting it's only 20 for all boxes.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:

Tomorrow it is
    "Squish zombies [x15] "

It's 20 total? I finished my first challenge and got 100 bones. The text clearly says complete all challenges and earn 20 donuts. Would be a nice surprise though, but I'm betting it's only 20 for all boxes.

It's 100 donuts total over the 5 weeks, 20 per week :)
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm missing doing friends visits. I'm on vacation and the wifi isn't strong enough, i can just about tap my town! I'll be back!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!