Does your game run smoothly?

i've 1 of all items and its running great

Replies

• stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    i've 1 of all items and its running great

But what are you running it on?

I have a 3rd Gen iPad and this event is extremely frustrating to play because of the lag. I don't have a huge town or nearly all available items. Lag lag lag. It wasn't like this pre-monorail.
  • jdkarn30456
    7 posts
    edited October 2015
    My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012) running Jellybean 4.1.2 is very laggy when collecting multiple items from fire in Halloween event and buildings from Monorail and Springfield Heights events. Thinking of getting an newer inexpensive 8" android tablet to play. Any suggestions on system requirements or devices you are having a good playing experience with.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012) running Lolipop 4.1.2 is very laggy when collecting multiple items from fire in Halloween event and buildings from Monorail and Springfield Heights events. Thinking of getting an newer inexpensive 8" android tablet to play. Any suggestions on system requirements or devices you are having a good playing experience with.

I asked this a bit ago for just Android. Here's the link the thread and feedback. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10355890.page

Went with the advice given and so far so good. Got this model Acer Iconia B1 Tablet (NT.LBKAA.001), 7", Quad Core, 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Android 5.0.

I do get some delay while kids tasks are cleared from campfire, and bit of time delay loading some towns. My massive lag from before is gone. Also running the device light, with as much cleared/disabled as possible. TSTO is only app running.

My two cents, I need a bit more RAM for best play.

ETA: I got a 4500 limit warning a while ago, stored lots of items to get below. It's been a while but haven't gotten another limit warning since. Not sure of my total, at least over 4000, and quite surprised I haven't gotten a 4500 warning.
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Nope. Been having lag since the update. I even pulled all my monorail tracks to help
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited October 2015
    I don't have a huge town or nearly all available items. Lag lag lag. It wasn't like this pre-monorail.
    Same! :(
  • LPNintendoITA
    11470 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    samsung galaxy s2 plus
    people always forget one thing though: force close all processes before opening the game -> win
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • lea_dragon3
    137 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Note 4. Runs great, level 57. I have to put away my trains to run it on the tablet.
  • Fifa57594
    25 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've seen the new Samsung Tab S2 (8inch) and it has 3GB!! of RAM.
    You should say that it will run TSTO without any problems.
    But maybe it runs more bad then on my current dual core 1 GB tablet, I don't know.
    For example: my cellphone has a quad core processor and 1,5 RAM
    but it laggs all the time. I just don't get it, is it the Android version?

I guess the only way to know if a new tablet runs the game is to buy it and try it.

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited October 2015
    I run an iPhone6 and have every item released, last checked my items were at around 5500 somewhere (maybe more) i dont have any lag

The only time there is lag is when i tap the campfire when tasks are completed that will last for a few seconds and its back to normal
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • organizmx66
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I play on my iPad Air most of the time, I'm at level 58, and am around the 6500 mark on items out in my town...besides the little campfire lag mentioned by a couple, my game runs pretty smooth. I also force close all other processes before I play like LPNintendo stated above as well, I really think that makes a huge difference.
    D'oh!!
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The only time there is lag is when i tap the campfire when tasks are completed that will last for a few seconds and its back to normal [/color]

Same here. It does get pretty rough, though. I'm just thankful the frame rate drops instead of the app locking up and crashing.
  • devilhunt1449
    3498 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I play on a tab 3 10.1 and a s5, whilst I wouldn't say that it seriously lags I do get a delay when tapping the camp fire of 3 or so seconds and it's taking a bit longer to load neighbours since the event started but nothing to serious.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!