EA Forums - Banner

Planning for Krustylu

Chibihalo wrote:
So I'm seriously considering getting myself Krustylu studios and I know I'm going to have to buy some land plots to fit it in but I wonder how many full plots I should plan on buying. Looking at things I want it to be near where I'm putting my Channel Six but the land below it isn't a low priced plot land, which is no problem at all. So to those of you with Krustylu should I pick up one plot of land or two? I don't want to overcrowd things in my town and I know I will need more land for the hospital so I won't feel like I'm getting too much land to handle or have empty land sitting there for too long.

Iused 2, i made dome tv complex...

image_zps04f0690c.jpg

Replies

• kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I only have mine on 1 piece of land, I think. Lol

image_zps01dcd2e8.jpg
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013
    Mine is over 2 and a little bit I think...

image-6_zps33eae739.jpg
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    When my complex is completed ill post it, but I suggest two pieces of land just to be safe however it does fit on just one nicely.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    I really like how you guys plan for that. I'm currently in the middle of building Channel Six so it's not like I won't have any tasks to do before the next update is out. I got ahead of myself level wise because of Christmas and the bonuses and I do think Mel will be a nice addition to my town. Plus, with the bonuses I can recover from a land purchase like that easier now.
    LeFreeze wrote:

Dang dude, you sure have a lot of newsvans and ambulances in your town.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    I really like how you guys plan for that. I'm currently in the middle of building Channel Six so it's not like I won't have any tasks to do before the next update is out. I got ahead of myself level wise because of Christmas and the bonuses and I do think Mel will be a nice addition to my town. Plus, with the bonuses I can recover from a land purchase like that easier now.
    LeFreeze wrote:

Dang dude, you sure have a lot of newsvans and ambulances in your town.

jornalistic springfield!!
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    So I bought it this morning along with a nice Squeaky Voice Teen and now I'm not sure how I want to arrange things. Guess I'll have to wait until I have my planned Hibbert Family Practice to come up with a final flow for the area Channel Six, Krustylu, Try-N-Save, and the Mapple Store are in.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!