EA Forums - Banner

Collecting campfire kills the rest of my nightmares?!

Yeah this always happens. It's why I make sure I collect whatever I see around the campfire before I collect from the campfire itself

Replies

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Your town can only have 60 total nightmares. 20 on the screen and 40 in reserve or banked. If your town is full, like say in the morning, and you clear the campfire, the nightmares on your screen and the banked ones are lost forever. Especially if you have all the kids. Always make sure you clear your town before you clear your campfire. At least I'm 99% this is how it is. I've never really tested it.
  • wadebear
    3886 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I don't lose the one's already loose in my town, but I lose the ones I would have gotten from the campfire. I've had it happen several times. Then I go "Forgot To Move Campfire Away From Street Circle First AGAIN!"
  • 4junk3000
    5301 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You know there's a limit to how many there can be. Always clear what's available before releasing the new batch.

I look through and collect matching critters from my town, and neighbors too, before starting the campfire again. Twice I've been able to collect 50 more and upgrade the fire before starting the same teller again needlessly.

Tap smarter not harder!! =)
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Its also best to store the irs building to avoid the blast radius hitting your campfire before your ready.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yeah... if you max out the IRS, it can make the campfire area dangerous when you first wake up and are trying to squish the nightmares that formed over night. I'm lucky in that I only messed up twice and hit the campfire too early.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    lowjeff783 wrote:
    Yeah this always happens. It's why I make sure I collect whatever I see around the campfire before I collect from the campfire itself

4i5EK.gif
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:
    Its also best to store the irs building to avoid the blast radius hitting your campfire before your ready.

That's what kills me all the time, didn't know storing IRS would stop that. thanks for the info
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    During the day, I try to space out sending the kids to make s'mores. That way, I can tap one at a time and get the nightmare, tap another, so on. But yeah...in the morning, be careful.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!