EA Forums - Banner

PSA be careful with your snakes today

Stocked up my town with snakes yesterday and skipped friends just to do this today one step process.

Replies

• wadebear
    4123 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I took a break from upgrading yesterday because my next Nightmare round was snakes. I finished up my Rail Yard for the week instead. Now I'm saving up snakes to tap at 8 A.M. here in Central Time Zone and my campfire comes out a few minutes after.
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Got my 20 donuts ?
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Do we have two more days in which to complete this? Theses have five daily challenges, but start every seven days. Is that to give us two extra days to finish? I'm still not clear on this.
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Do we have two more days in which to complete this? Theses have five daily challenges, but start every seven days. Is that to give us two extra days to finish? I'm still not clear on this.
    Yes. You have a total of three days to get those hundred snakes. Should be doable.

Last two days give no new tasks and you can use them to catch up if needed.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    Got my 20 donuts ?

Me too
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    this is useless information

i was able to get 97 snakes on neighbor visits alone. now when the campfire story finishes in an hour i am done

easy
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    this is useless information

i was able to get 97 snakes on neighbor visits alone. now when the campfire story finishes in an hour i am done

easy

In a similar vein - At the level my campire is, nothing special, level 12? I'm getting about 110 creatures to tap every 4 hours. This should be simple.
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited October 2015
    Is this a double entendre?
  • yasj_84
    328 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You can send three kids for snake rewards , then send milhouse to tell scary rabbit story for the next reward ( bunnies) and send the rest of the kids for the bunnies reward
    When time to collect begin with the snakes so you end the 200
    Then collect the bunnies for the next 200

Or

Wait for an hour before you send the kids , maybe you will get some snakes
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    yasj_84 wrote:
    You can send three kids for snake rewards , then send milhouse to tell scary rabbit story for the next reward ( bunnies) and send the rest of the kids for the bunnies reward
    When time to collect begin with the snakes so you end the 200
    Then collect the bunnies for the next 200

Or

Wait for an hour before you send the kids , maybe you will get some snakes

Or, send Milhouse, send everybody but Lisa to get to get bunnies, Store VanHousen House, Send Milhouse to make S'Mores, send Lisa to tell scary story. All the spawned monsters will be snakes and you'll get nearly all bunnies in 4 hours.
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited October 2015
    Thanks almost missed getting another Spooky Shed. :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.