EA Forums - Banner

Sick of the snow

Lol it was only a matter of time!

Well, the Christmas update ends on the 10th however recent speculation has it that the snow may remain...

Who knows?

Replies

• P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    danscoelho wrote:
    How long till the snow goes away?

Jan 10th or the end of winter?

I miss the green lawns

I agree. Got sick of the snow a while ago. If it wasn't for the mystery stockings my decorations would be taken down by now
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ends on february 31...
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited January 2013
    vernal equinox, march 20th.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    July 4th
  • danscoelho
    120 posts
    edited January 2013
    They could give us shovels and we could clean up the snow daily if we wanted to.

It would be an option.
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    July 4th

:: salutes flag ::

ecc3X

• kidENO
    126 posts
    edited January 2013
    Call Mr. Plow.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    If that snow ain't gone on the 10th I will cry :cry:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    It's a new ice age so not for a long time!
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    where is my nuts???
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ahh, let it stay. EA put an awfully lot of effort into the update for a giant chunk of it to be scrapped after 30 days.

And if it goes on the 10th, by the 20th they'll be posts saying that people miss it.

My hope would be that the next update includes Mr. Plow and Plow King tasks for Homer and Barney.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ahh, let it stay. EA put an awfully lot of effort into the update for a giant chunk of it to be scrapped after 30 days.

And if it goes on the 10th, by the 20th they'll be posts saying that people miss it.

My hope would be that the next update includes Mr. Plow and Plow King tasks for Homer and Barney.

w/out snow??
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited January 2013
    Winter snow usually lasts from December to March. I wouldn't hope the snow update would be removed until March. They put a lot of effort into it.

All people do on these forums is complain and whine.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    Winter snow usually lasts from December to March. I wouldn't hope the snow update would be removed until March. They put a lot of effort into it.

All people do on these forums is complain and whine.

i think that they will remove snow, and prepare something to valentines day!!!
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited January 2013
    I hope they keep it around for more than 30 days. A lot of work went into it and I am enjoying it. I don't mind snow a couple of months out of the year. It would be nice if they did some fall scenery too. I like for my Springfield to match the real world, somewhat. It does make designing hard, but I like the challenge. My newly built public center (Town Hall, library, and future home to the post office) is kinda of bare, but I've opted to throw down random trees and see how it looks when the greenery comes back.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    no problem the snow for me, if EA fixes those crashes!!
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited January 2013
    tumblr_lsbgiiYKBi1r30yjlo1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.