EA Forums - Banner

Terrors/Nightmares - Squish more than once? Bug?

I think that it is possible to have more than 10 terrors in your town. I think one way this comes about is from multiple neighbors visiting your town at the same time. Maybe that is why we see this. I'm glad that is happening instead of people losing terrors from that kind of thing. :)

Replies

• Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Thx for your reply! :)

The thing is I don't need to have 10 terrors for this to happen. Most of the time I only got 2-4 Terrors. But once again I get bonus resources so i'm cool with it :mrgreen:
  • Wiredup11
    343 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    It's not a bug.

Formless terrors will appear as one but once you squish them, the next one in line will appear in the same position. This second terror will simply teleport from a different location in your springfield (you might even have that one on your screen already and see it disappear quickly) or it was already hiding behind the visible first one.

If you time your tapping well, you can hit all 10 of them without having to scroll your screen. It's the most time efficient way of cleaning them up. If you're lucky you'll hit all 10 of them in one 'pack', so to speak.

As for having more than 10 formless terrors in your Springfield, I think it's possible. When you visit your neighbour you can drop one before the counter drops back to 0, showing that their Springfield is 'full'. I'm pretty sure I've had more than 10 in my town.
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Wiredup11 wrote:
    It's not a bug.

Formless terrors will appear as one but once you squish them, the next one in line will appear in the same position. This second terror will simply teleport from a different location in your springfield (you might even have that one on your screen already and see it disappear quickly) or it was already hiding behind the visible first one.

If you time your tapping well, you can hit all 10 of them without having to scroll your screen. It's the most time efficient way of cleaning them up. If you're lucky you'll hit all 10 of them in one 'pack', so to speak.

As for having more than 10 formless terrors in your Springfield, I think it's possible. When you visit your neighbour you can drop one before the counter drops back to 0, showing that their Springfield is 'full'. I'm pretty sure I've had more than 10 in my town.

Ok it makes sense now. Thx for your reply Wiredup11 :)
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Wiredup11 wrote:
    It's not a bug.

This. ^^
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.