Replies

• ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    No don't have that thanks.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Haven't had this happen (yet) but I do notice that once in a while a there are a few of the last terror I was working on. Like I'll get 50 zombies in a row and then 5 minutes later a single snake. Weird.
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Is it possible that the bunnies were the last thing you were producing and they were left over in your cache? Always best to clear nightmares then re-sync by going to KL or neighbour and back, then clear again. Not sure if this is what happened to you, but I find that I'll get a mixture of nightmares for a while after changing story tellers.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks for the tip, that may be the issue. I'll be sure to sync next time I upgrade.
  • Alexxandria1002
    141 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've suspected this a couple of times and confirmed it today.

I had Bart telling a story & all the other kids collecting smores. After he finished I got a ton of bunnies around the campfire. I clicked the campfire and it confirmed that skeletons were being produced. I then got hardly any skeletons. Less than a dozen and my campfire is level 20.

So where did the bunnies come from, a bug?

This has happened a few times and is not related to the Gate. Because it wasn't due to spawn and happened before I got it.

Anyone else?

I have this happen to me too. It still does it even after I clean up my town first. When I log in from overnight, there were snakes when I should have been producing skeletons. I was a little confused and thought maybe I didn't clear them all out but I made sure I did the second time around. It doesn't do it all the time. When I produce zombies it seems to go okay. It's almost like an every other day thing where something else is producing that isn't supposed to.
  • yasj_84
    328 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Maybe from the gate
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    This time it was Lisa, she had finished telling a story task, snake icon above campfire. Got no snakes but a ton of new bunnies.
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've had this happen a few times, for me its whatever the last nightmare was keeps spawning after changing the story teller. A neighbor visit or KL visit to resync always seems to fix it.

Now I am just in the habit of syncing my town every time I assign a new story teller, and I haven't had a problem since.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I think some of this issue may be my fault. I'm either swapping kids mid story or sending smore collectors, picking up the last few nightmares then assigning a new story teller. Oops.
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Assigning a new story teller changes what is spawned, but any kids doing their tasks will payout what they started on. Ie spawn bunnies, have bart do the smore thing, change to zombies. Bart will still spawn bunnies when he completes.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.