EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else not getting the prizes?

Here's the daily chart for totals. From your total (bottom left) you should have Kang and still need to get to 5704 for the Model Donut.

October:
6: Start
7: 713 - Crafting resources
8: 1426 - Spooky cabin
9: 2139
10: 2852 - Pirate kang
11: 3565
12: 4278
13: 4991
14: 5704 - Model Donut
15: 6417
16: 7130
17: 7843
18: 8556
19: 9270 - Gate to nowhere
20: Start act 2

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10366279.page
The count in the prize window is how much more you need to get to the next prize, not your total count.

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited October 2015
    oh thanks! So they are refreshing the smore total each time the prizes start? Ugh, why didn't the EA guy just effing say that. Still gotta call back though. As I've collected 100 smores today and that 1783 counter is NOT moving :evil:
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    oh thanks! So they are refreshing the smore total each time the prizes start? Ugh, why didn't the EA guy just effing say that. Still gotta call back though. As I've collected 100 smores today and that 1783 counter is NOT moving :evil:

Yep, they sneakily changed the counters and confused us all for a while :)
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Your count in the prize window is individual and in the main screen is cumulative, so you have a ways to go yet to get the model doughnut. If this screenshot is from today you might want to figure out a game play strategy for the next acts to maximize your currency return. Check out the Hallowe'en 2015 Q&A and Strategy thread for some tips.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited October 2015
    00becker wrote:
    Your count in the prize window is individual and in the main screen is cumulative, so you have a ways to go yet to get the model doughnut. If this screenshot is from today you might want to figure out a game play strategy for the next acts to maximize your currency return. Check out the Hallowe'en 2015 Q&A and Strategy thread for some tips.

Not much for game play strategy. This is my Town c which i started like 2 weeks ago. The fact that I am that close to that prize is a miracle.
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    The first screen shows you you need to collect 2880 individual smores for Model Donut.
    The second screen shows your total collected smores, INCLUDING those from you previous prizes.

It is not a smart feature that EA has implemented with this event, but the EA Chat people are correct in their answer.
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    00becker wrote:

Not much for game play strategy. This is my Town c which i started like 2 weeks ago. The fact that I am that close to that prize is a miracle.

Great job then :)
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited October 2015
    ndeeka wrote:
    The first screen shows you you need to collect 2880 individual smores for Model Donut.
    The second screen shows your total collected smores, INCLUDING those from you previous prizes.

It is not a smart feature that EA has implemented with this event, but the EA Chat people are correct in their answer.

The EA chat people NEVER actually explained. They just said. No it's fine and just kept saying no it's fine without actually explaining the cumulative thing. So stupid.

Anyway, it's not fine because it's been stuck at 1783 since yesterday. So my counter is still effed. :evil: Guess I will just have to call them though to help me get my smores individual counter going again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!