EA Forums - Banner

Day 2 Shopkeeper Challenge impossible?!?!?!

miraclemet wrote:
Make Hugo make S'Mores...

now that act 2 is underway isn't he's going to make those little squid things plus whatever nightmare is generating?

Good point, well made! Hopefully making gummies will do the trick...

Replies

• goldenredp961
    84 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I hope the programmers realize their little doozy...
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    I has the same confusion last night. But I think it's OK.

From the Shopkeeper Challenge thread...
    ndeeka wrote:
    ndeeka wrote:
    If I'm not mistaken the 'main currency' is going to chnage tomorrow from smores to gummies.

Should Hugo then not do something with gummies instead of smores for the daily shopkeeper chanllege?
    Nevermind, task is still to make (roast) Smores, reward changed from Smores to Gummies though! :D
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    technically the task is called make smores, so im guessing sending him to said task?
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    technically the task is called make smores, so im guessing sending him to said task?

good point, I guess technically he is still going to the campfire to do the task "roast smores" but the reward is no longer smores but squids...

could be confusing to many.

I sent him on the task, it's counting down now, so it appears to be "counting" it.... still could be confusing
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ignore this, I was so wrong lol
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    My campfire finished before the new act started but after the new daily challenge so I managed to do this before it caused problems!
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited October 2015
    miraclemet wrote:

good point, I guess technically he is still going to the campfire to do the task "roast smores" but the reward is no longer smores but squids...

could be confusing to many.

I sent him on the task, it's counting down now, so it appears to be "counting" it.... still could be confusing

Me! Me! I'm confused

Hugo was already making smores, so that worked out ok, but what am I supposed to do now?
    My kids are all wandering around aimlessly - should I send them to 'make smores' under the assumption I'll actually get gummies, or what?
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm on Act 2 and all my children are Roasting S'mores, even though it pays out gummis.

edit: Oh wait, nm. The campfire doesn't even pay out Act 2 currency. I have 1 hour until the daily challenge begins so it should work.
  • PiperWyatt
    165 posts
    edited October 2015
    I get gummies just fine, i think xD
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Gummies will work I completed both tasks and both my towns
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!