EA Forums - Banner

Kristy murder glitch? Help..m

Is it that you have not progressed far enough in the second act questline to obtain the building skins? I have not gotten there yet.

Replies

• 07abesimpson
    35 posts
    edited October 2015
    Maybe you have the first Krusty Burger stored. Have you any Krusty Burger in storage?
  • ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited October 2015
    I had to store my other krusty burgers to get it back. I think the game was trying to read them all and confused itself.
  • sideshowdan9
    499 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I have the same problem. I have a skin but the task says to craft it, the crafting menu says it's already been crafted, the building shows the skin but the task doesn't complete. Hmm.

Tried storing, tried selling and rebuilding.. neither worked. Don't think I'm missing much but it's annoying.
  • MacEifer
    7 posts
    edited October 2015
    Try clicking on the menu button for the krusty murder in the event menu. You probably have another one somewhere else. I have one with the skin but the characters actually walkt to the other one without the skin.
  • casby
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I had a similar problem with Kwik E Marts (I had to place a KEMart from my storage in order to use the skin in my inventory (I had a KEMart already in the town but I guess it wasn't the original KEM). Once I found which KEM would use the skin, I stored all the ones that wouldn't use the skin (keeping out the skinned one)
  • eiwegushe
    2 posts
    edited October 2015
    I have a similar issue, I bought all three skins, Moes and Kwik-E-Mart work fine but I don't get the Krusty burger one. I think there may have been a glitch before as any Krusty burger based task wasn't available. I've stored them all, stored Krusty, unstored them and I still don't get the Krusty Murder tasks to be available.

If I like at the Halloween menu it says"Building Not Available Yet". Any ideas? I know it shouldn't matter but it really does to me :oops:
  • mandameow
    37 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I am having the same issue with krusty murder. I've also tried storing all but one, storing all, etc, but nothing works.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.