Replies

• lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Love the event. Can't wait for act 3 :)
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    Though technically this being my second Halloween-event, last year I didn't really know what I was doing and I did not have a lot of kids who could Trick or Treat. I got some stuff then... a few Spooky Walls, Jack-o-lantarns, Spooky Trees etc, but not much. At the time getting Hugo was my biggest price.

This year I'm in full play mode. I find myself fiddling with the design of my Halloween patch while collecting resources to be able to craft more Spooky Walls, Jack-o-lantarns and what not (I have much more kids now).
    Really happy with obtaining Kodos and I will get the Fairy Skin later in the event.

In short: Even though Halloween is not really 'a thing' in NL, I'm enjoying the event. :D
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    To all the haters- there's already a thread where you can talk about how much you don't like this event.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    This tapper is trying pretty hard to stay positive and keep happy tapping, but I'm having trouble with this event. (And I'm the friend people call because I can typically put a positive spin on anything).

Love that Bad Dream House gets a permanent task
    Love that formless terrors are super easy to accumulate and promote lots of neighbour interaction
    It's great that I can stack up my multiplier with wailing walls
    Like that this event isn't a massive grind and I can balance SH at the same time

Edit: I really shouldn't railroad the happy thread. Removed some text...
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2015

How does one hate having an alien carry around a dude who sprinkles glitter everywhere?? :mrgreen:

I completely agree :D
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    To all the haters- there's already a thread where you can talk about how much you don't like this event.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you! This is the Yayy-thread :mrgreen:
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ndeeka wrote:

In short: Even though Halloween is not really 'a thing' in NL, I'm enjoying the event. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    ndeeka wrote:

Hey landgenoot, leuk jou hier te "zien" !
    :thumbup:

Edit: ohoh, een Rotterdammer. Ik woon in Amsterdam, maar kom eigenlijk uit Brielle, dus haat me niet! :P
    A word of warning... it's not allowed to use a language other then English in the forum. PM's are exempted of course.

That being said: Nice to see/read you as well. I don't bother with the so called rivalry between A'dam and R'dam so no worries. :D

• MrPMPisBeefy
    171 posts
    edited October 2015
    I am very much enjoying this event. It's slower, but that's actually nice. I am not stressing like other events and am able to focus on all tasks versus having to sacrifice something. The prizes are pretty too. Good Job EA!
  • Fifa57594
    25 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yeah I like this event too!
    Fortunately I read more and more positive reactions
    about this event!

Greets from a happy Dutch tapper!
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ndeeka wrote:
    ndeeka wrote:

Hey landgenoot, leuk jou hier te "zien" !
    :thumbup:

Edit: ohoh, een Rotterdammer. Ik woon in Amsterdam, maar kom eigenlijk uit Brielle, dus haat me niet! :P
    A word of warning... it's not allowed to use a language other then English in the forum. PM's are exempted of course.

That being said: Nice to see/read you as well. I don't bother with the so called rivalry between A'dam and R'dam so no worries. :D

Oops! Thanks for the warning! My Dutch words are gone!
    Happy to read there's no "020"-thing. I don't really understand it either. Perhaps a soccer-thing?
  • DutchTapper
    131 posts
    edited October 2015
    Okey this is strange.
    Apparently I was logged in with my old username (Fifa57594) when I
    wrote the previous comment, but earlier this day I changed my username.

Heyyyy, only know I see that the toppicstarter is a Dutch tapper too!
    Nice to see some 'Dutch positivity' :).
  • psmithct
    45 posts
    edited October 2015
    At first I felt burned because there didn't appear that there would be much new stuff, but I love where its going.
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Not me. :thumbdown:
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I am mostly happy with the event. It is really a gift to the "high level" new player. I started this spring in the middle of Super Hero. I'm now level 58 and this has been the best event of the year for me. If I had started sooner it might have been Super Hero. I have 15 kids (all the free ones and SVT, Kearney, and Jimbo). I was able to easily complete Act 1 with a few days to spare. I got Kodos for free, I got Kang July 4th. I've got some decent "free" decorations to start a Halloween section of town. 100 doughnuts from Shop Keepers Challenge. What's not to like.

The only downside could be Adults starting up in Act 2 could cause problems with getting the monorail bonus.
  • lea_dragon3
    137 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I pqlaayed last year and still having a good time.
  • FriHygge
    47 posts
    edited October 2015
    Love it ?

• johncolombo
    11382 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    I'm enjoying it, but I have really bad lag and the neighbors loading screen time is ridiculous
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited October 2015
    I'm enjoying it, but I have really bad lag and the neighbors loading screen time is ridiculous
    Dito! Only have lag when visiting lately. Not in my own sf.

And i like that you can get the prices without having to check every hour!
  • thatdonald845
    1588 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm pleasantly surprised by Act 2 but I would be brutally disappointed if I hadn't been playing last Halloween and didn't already have Kodos and Hugo etc.

The Decorations Limit is boring me to death though. :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!