EA Forums - Banner

Who's Happy with Halloween!

13Next

Replies

• tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited October 2015
    I'm enjoying the event, the only problem is the lag though it has been getting better. :)
  • miiszade
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    What must it be like for the makers; to work so hard on another great Halloween-event and constantly read all those moping messages of unhappy tappers? I think it must bum them out and they might forget that there must be loads of tappers like me, who are really happy!

I love that I get 25 (!!) free donuts a week. I love Kodos flying about in her fairy-outfit. I love the Halloween-skin for the Simpson house and can't wait to see the other skins. I really love the bramble hedges, which really upgrade my labyrinth. I love the storyline and the game and I applaud EA and hope they ignore the mopers. So for everyone who is happy: speak out and applaud EA with me!

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    Cheers!

I'm sure the developers are fine either way. Its their job and they're getting paid to do it.

The event is fine. Phase II is cool. I really appreciate that its not a miserable grind. But I haven't been "happy" with an event since Christmas 2014. It gets less and less fun the longer you've been playing (and I've been playing since the beginning) because a lot of prizes are re-released things you already have and have had for awhile. I think that's really where they've been dropping the ball as of late, just re-releasing old things. I can't remember which event it was but there was one (a short holiday one) where I literally had everything they were offering so it was disappointing.
  • roperlego859
    488 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Me :thumbup:
  • dmariet16
    189 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Could be better prizes! This is my third Halloween event so alot of repeat recycled gifts. And the terrible lag visiting neighbors! I really dread doing it! I know it could be worse so making the best of it! I play until I get aggravated visiting neighbors then I shut it off! ?
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Really enjoying the event so far, as is my gf which, as I said in another thread, hasn't happened since the Super Hero event.

A big thumbs up from me.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm liking it. :D

Neighbor visits have gotten a little harder, but the storyline is good, the new skins for the buildings look great, and craft able items with multipliers? What's not to like about that.

Oh, I almost forgot- Free Donuts!! :mrgreen:
  • edited October 2015
    I'm really happy with the event. I think the storyline is hilarious. The content is fairly easy to achieve and I enjoy most of the content. EA will never ever please everyone out there. But I think they did a hell of a job with this event.
  • edited October 2015
    I forgot to add my favorite thing.. 20 free donuts each week! Can't beat that.
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    And the pond with the donuts. And the xp-collider that gave me 21 donuts. This is a Halloween that keeps giving sprinkly treats!
  • bkopp1
    350 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Arbok9782 wrote:
    Really enjoying the event so far, as is my gf which, as I said in another thread, hasn't happened since the Super Hero event.

A big thumbs up from me.

I am going to agree with you. I have been here from the beginning and while not my favorite event it is very enjoyable. EA did OK by me with this one.
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I like it for the most part, though the first week getting the S'mores was better then the gummies this week. I liked the regular schedule of sending all the kids out together for 4 hours at a time then being able to come back later to clear the accumulated nightmares from the town, collect from the kids and clear the new nightmares before sending them back out and then doing some neighbor visits. Don't like it as much with the gummies coming from the 4 different length adult tasks while also losing the gummies from the kids at the campfire its a little more like work this week. Also with the neighbor visits only producing crafting materials I haven't really been bothering with them in act 2. This is my first Halloween event too so for me all the prizes are new so that has helped.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    EA has learnt from past mistakes, and show good improvements over the recent events lately.
    Keep up the good work, EA!
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • YodaFax
    123 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Osg00d wrote:
    I'm enjoying it, but I have really bad lag and the neighbors loading screen time is ridiculous
    Dito! Only have lag when visiting lately. Not in my own sf.

And i like that you can get the prices without having to check every hour!

I have to agree; I spend a lot of time waiting for loading, but other than that, I love this event. Compared to TapBall, I like to see who's been dropping terrors, and I like that my neighbours know I've been terrorizing them. I feel that wisiting neighbours is useful, if not for them, then for me.

I wish, though, that the characters needed would be less "alreay needed for everything else". Homer is needed for several of this event's tasks, and also for monorail and the heights. So is half the children. It shouldn't be that difficult to find other characters "everybody" has, that is not already occupied.
    In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
  • devilhunt1449
    3576 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm enjoying the more relaxed pace of this event, I don't feel that I need to rush or be on the game 24 hours a day probably helped by the fact that I already have most of the items from the previous years so I'm amassing quite a lot of crafting material for ammasingct 3 and what ever else, would have liked to had a few more bits for the longer term players but can't have everything can we.
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I am happy for other people more than myself.. But that's o.k..

Halloween is essentially about giving.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Nah that's Christmas Gee :P
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm really liking this event so far. Its pretty easy and relaxing to get all the stuff, with a good story behind and a lot of new ways to decorate some cool new designs like a creepy forest. I'm liking all the free donuts aswell, and that I can continue doing the weekly Monorail tracks, getting even more donuts. I would've liked to see some more prizes from classic episodes, like a new character. But act 3 has yet to come so I might get suprised. I love that I got Kodos for free though.
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Nah that's Christmas Gee :P

Nope.. Halloween is all about the Magic of the give. You have to work for it by being the best monster that you can beeee...

Christmas is just expecting to be given the things that you have "earned" by being "good" year 'round... :roll:

.... Roses.. Are we ever that "good" to deserve what we get? :wink:
  • juliaprooch
    2 posts
    edited October 2015
    I like this Halloween update except that we've been getting the same few prizes for updating the camp fire. I haven't even been placing them anymore. But that's my only complaint.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!