EA Forums - Banner

Rail yard doughnuts

Start sending your kids there instead. They now only generate nightmares (so 0.5 currency/hr, or 1/hr for premiums).
Adults generate 3 per hr, so they're better off working for the Act 2 prizes. You can still keep 9of 13 freemium kids doing campfire (& Uter is the only premium one affected too).

Using Kids for Halloween:

Metal = Hippie, Krusty, Flanders, Rev. Lovejoy, Mr Burns (if not used as Vampire). Premium = Jesse Grass & Brandine
TOTAL = 50 (or 40) per hr (freemium)

Plastic = Hippie, Cletus, CBG, Skinner. Premium = Jesse Grass only
TOTAL = 40 per hr (freemium)

Glass = Hippie, Marge, Quimby, Moe, Willie. Premium = Jesse Grass & Dewey Largo
TOTAL = 50 per hr (freemium)

Using Adults for Halloween:

Metal = Hippie, Lisa, Flanders, Rev. Lovejoy, Mr Burns (if not used as Vampire). Premium = Jesse Grass & Brandine
TOTAL = 50 (or 40) per hr (freemium)

Plastic = Hippie, Martin, Milhouse. Premium = Jesse Grass & Uter
TOTAL = 30 per hr (freemium)

Glass = Hippie, Moe, Bart. Premium = Jesse Grass & Dewey Largo
TOTAL = 30 per hr (freemium)

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Railyard donuts are a higher priority for me than event currency.
  • stevedilge752
    195 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Linkwick wrote:
    Start sending your kids there instead. They now only generate nightmares (so 0.5 currency/hr, or 1/hr for premiums).
    Adults generate 3 per hr, so they're better off working for the Act 2 prizes.
    Thanks for the idea. I didn't think of it that way. I haven't missed out on the doughnuts yet and didn't want to start now :)
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Linkwick wrote:
    Adults generate 3 per hr, so they're better off working for the Act 2 prizes.
    Thanks for the idea. I didn't think of it that way. I haven't missed out on the doughnuts yet and didn't want to start now :)
    I'm up to about 35k now, so hope to knock it out in the next 24-48hrs. (That includes one set of sending ALL people there to get the max above caps, for next time around.)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!