EA Forums - Banner

What you done with new Halloween craft-able items

This is taking many more brambles than i anticipated. Here's 85 and its only like half done!
P7sQaaH.jpg

I'm thinking about moving the castle from across the street to combine it. That was supposed to be a Medieval Times restaurant, until i decorated it with M'nther bits.

Replies

  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Idk how many this is but i filled it and then some, before act 3 killed the zombie bonanza.

    iQiY6A9.jpg

    BUT, i didn't like it.

    SO, i did what i suggested earlier, and combined it with the Medieval Times restaurant from across the highway.
    xSucwKZ.jpg
    Now that's a place i'd like to go to for dinner! who's with me?!

    It's also actually worth the real estate it's sitting on now. I'm going to expand the maze more but it's $1M+ per square there.
    But This is now a fun, giant building that's fun to collect with 1-2 taps. Cha-ching!!!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • organizmx66
    507 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Idk how many this is but i filled it and then some, before act 3 killed the zombie bonanza.

    iQiY6A9.jpg

    BUT, i didn't like it.

    SO, i did what i suggested earlier, and combined it with the Medieval Times restaurant from across the highway.
    xSucwKZ.jpg
    Now that's a place i'd like to go to for dinner! who's with me?!

    It's also actually worth the real estate it's sitting on now. I'm going to expand the maze more but it's $1M+ per square there.
    But This is now a fun, giant building that's fun to collect with 1-2 taps. Cha-ching!!!

    Great looking design! Love your ideas...would also happily go there for dinner/entertainment!! :D
    D'oh!!
  • organizmx66
    507 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    image_zpssslumc59.png
    D'oh!!
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I did not take pics cause all that jazz is going in storage
    S
    T
    O
    R
    A
    G
    E
    !!!
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I did not take pics cause all that jazz is going in storage
    S
    T
    O
    R
    A
    G
    E
    !!!

    Well then u guess it didn't happen!?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I did not take pics cause all that jazz is going in storage
    S
    T
    O
    R
    A
    G
    E
    !!!

    Well then u guess it didn't happen!?

    Who knows?! No pics - so it is all hearsay!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!