EA Forums - Banner

Try N Save or Stockings?

I'd have been extremely annoyed if I'd missed out on a whole building by not getting it in time.

That said, you could take the risk that it will be added to the game anyway, though it may cost donuts for all we know.

Replies

• itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    I'd have been extremely annoyed if I'd missed out on a whole building by not getting it in time.

That said, you could take the risk that it will be added to the game anyway, though it may cost donuts for all we know.

I would go with Try N Save. If it was a 1,500 coin Funzo that could get you 30 stockings, I may say differently but skipping the Try N Save at its cost is not going to get you a ton of stockings and won't be a huge benefit in the end.
  • wellahhatta
    16 posts
    edited January 2013
    Noted. Thank you so much for the advise guys! Really appreciate it.
  • carvensno
    93 posts
    edited January 2013
    Try N Save :mrgreen:
  • caesarscott
    82 posts
    edited January 2013
    definitely go with the try and save. i did skip out on the more expensive funzo and have no regrets. didnt buy the donut one either.
  • HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    Defiantly try'n'save
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited January 2013
    Definitely Try 'N' Save. Take it from me as I've missed limited items before. You do not need the stockings when there's a limited item up for grabs.
  • wellahhatta
    16 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks guys! :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Im going to say stockings........nah not really!! lol

Try n Save all the way :) it pays out every 2hrs :) Any building that pays out is always worth it :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Shelleys20
    110 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would go with try n save probably a lot better than what you would get from 8 stockings
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.