EA Forums - Banner

This * should get No Bond!!

Prev1
rolybert7 wrote:
A major DBag shoots a gun in road rage and kills a little girl should be held with No Bond not 650,000. He needs to be removed from the planet ASAP along with anyone else who does this.

I have had road rage but I bang my fists on my steering wheel than go on with my life!

Shooting guns into cars can cause a major accident if the driver is hit possibly killing many.

The punishment for this heinous crime should be 5 years of continually getting punched in the face and other places!
Should be shot dead simple as.

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    rolybert7 wrote:
    A major DBag shoots a gun in road rage and kills a little girl should be held with No Bond not 650,000. He needs to be removed from the planet ASAP along with anyone else who does this.

I have had road rage but I bang my fists on my steering wheel than go on with my life!

Shooting guns into cars can cause a major accident if the driver is hit possibly killing many.

The punishment for this heinous crime should be 5 years of continually getting punched in the face and other places!
    No,escaping punishment, not everyone is afraid to die. Iam not, ooh might do that as a poll lol. But nah, seriously in a closed room with the lights of and 4 or 5 people with pillow cases full of bars of soap and flog the crap out of him just to the point he is about to die, then chain him up and have people urinate on him until he is fit enough to endure another round of pillow sacks and soap. Rinse and repeat. As many times as you wish.
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited October 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

No,escaping punishment, not everyone is afraid to die. Iam not, ooh might do that as a poll lol. But nah, seriously in a closed room with the lights of and 4 or 5 people with pillow cases full of bars of soap and flog the crap out of him just to the point he is about to die, then chain him up and have people urinate on him until he is fit enough to endure another round of pillow sacks and soap. Rinse and repeat. As many times as you wish.
    I just put it cos he killed that girl so he should be killed. In some religions they say an eye for an eye. So the punishment as I say fits.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

I just put it cos he killed that girl so he should be killed. In some religions they say an eye for an eye. So the punishment as I say fits.

True or what about an old fashioned public stoning? Throw rocks.
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited October 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

As long as it kills the bugger.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

problem is that is a quick death and he needs to suffer for along time. She was 4 and with today's standards would have lived approximately 66 more years. So a sentence of 66 years of extreme pain will work. I would even not mind my tax dollars going towards it!!
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited October 2015
    rolybert7 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

problem is that is a quick death and he needs to suffer for along time. She was 4 and with today's standards would have lived approximately 66 more years. So a sentence of 66 years of extreme pain will work. I would even not mind my tax dollars going towards it!!
    Why pay towards his suffering. Like I said that poor girl got killed so he should get killed don't care if he suffers or not.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:

I wouldn't wish a stoning on anyone, anyone. Stoning is horrible. They dig a hole and bury your until only your head is exposed. Then people gather around in a circle and throw stones at your head until you a no longer living. It's such a brutal practice.
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited October 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:

I wouldn't wish a stoning on anyone, anyone. Stoning is horrible. They dig a hole and bury your until only your head is exposed. Then people gather around in a circle and throw stones at your head until you a no longer living. It's such a brutal practice.
    At least it kills. But I'll still say shoot the person.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:

I myself am a bigger fan of locking that person in a room for the rest of their life, because that is basically no life at all.
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited October 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:

I myself am a bigger fan of locking that person in a room for the rest of their life, because that is basically no life at all.
    I know what you and others are saying but he will still be alive that poor girl is not. That's why I say he needs shooting or any other means. The sooner the better.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I saw this trending on my FB a couple of days ago. From what I saw they don't even know who did it since the multiple witnesses can't figure out which car the shots came from. If they do catch the person, I'm not sure what I would say to do to them, other then give the family a choice f the punishment. Killing him won't bring the girl back and if the person who did it actually regrets their actions because they never meant to hurt a child, locking them in a cell with pictures or videos of the little girl when she was alive could be just as torturous as anything else.

Now a couple of men I wouldn't mind being tortured to death is the two guys who, one **** a little boy while the other filmed it. And the one who did that to the little boy is HIV positive. Those two men deserve anything coming to them and more. :evil:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:

I wouldn't do it like that. I would tie him up by his hands and have him hanging from a tree like a pi?ata.
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Horrible and tragic for the family that lost their little girl
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Just what possesses them to do something so horrific, I will never know. They must be brainwashed by something as you would think a "normal" person wouldn't be capable of such brutal actions on a fellow person.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Not to say that the dirt bag didn't do anything wrong as he is a criminal and deserves to be locked away for life but honestly i blame the father of the girl for this. If someone is driving erratic and cuts you off and you get upset you let it go if you have your kids in the car. As a father he is supposed to be protecting his kids not putting them in danger by getting road rage and then cutting of the guy that cut him off. You need to swallow your pride and who cares what other people think about you. protect your kids and don't put them in danger. you have no idea what that other person is going to do and in this case he was a nut and did the unthinkable.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Not to say that the dirt bag didn't do anything wrong as he is a criminal and deserves to be locked away for life but honestly i blame the father of the girl for this. If someone is driving erratic and cuts you off and you get upset you let it go if you have your kids in the car. As a father he is supposed to be protecting his kids not putting them in danger by getting road rage and then cutting of the guy that cut him off. You need to swallow your pride and who cares what other people think about you. protect your kids and don't put them in danger. you have no idea what that other person is going to do and in this case he was a nut and did the unthinkable.

Iam shocking at road rage,
    I've had to get out and punch on a couple of times. Guy even through a hammer through my window once. He ended up worse than I did lol. But I've calmed down but still have the odd nut out but it's just the bird out the window now. Still not good but better than before.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

I've had to get out and punch on a couple of times. Guy even through a hammer through my window once. He ended up worse than I did lol. But I've calmed down but still have the odd nut out but it's just the bird out the window now. Still not good but better than before.

Yes but if you had your kids in your car you wouldn't be an idiot and put your kids into a potentially dangerous situation. I get road rage too i admit that but i would never try to confront anyone or cut anyone off with my son in my car.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Yes but if you had your kids in your car you wouldn't be an idiot and put your kids into a potentially dangerous situation. I get road rage too i admit that but i would never try to confront anyone or cut anyone off with my son in my car.
    Ohh no absolutley not, this incident happened on way home from work after a 14hrs day and in peak traffic. Plus this was years ago, before I changed my ways, one incident happened before I had kids and the second one was more in self defence than anything.
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited October 2015
    People who kill others should be forced to tag allong with paramedics, police and social services, where then must help clean up after a shooting or a killing, and then go tell the family what has happend, maybe if they see in real life what damage you can cause by acting like a egocentric idiot they get a wake up call; put them in a cage, trow a way the key and only bring very little food every other day.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    rolybert7 wrote:

Was this in the US? Lot of road rage shooting here in chicago on the highways. Pretty messed up, but esp when it is a small child who gets hit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!