EA Forums - Banner

How do I get the Frink deal?

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited October 2015
    does anyone know what triggers the xp thing? I have nothing in my new town

For me it came after the latest playstore update, followed by an in-game update, followed by force-stop and reopen game. Then it triggered automatically.

yeah it triggered in all but one of my towns. I think someone said you need level 20. that would explain it.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited October 2015
    I would consider paying $5.99 for the donuts and 10 days of 5xp alone, but because I already have the premium buildings I don't get any offer. Why EA?

Judging by what triggers teh offer. I am thinking they are trying to entice people to become premium players. If you are already a PP why would they give it to you. That is the only explanation i can think of.
  • kathy699
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I don't spend money o this game often, but I totally would have bought this deal if I'd been given the chance. But I already had Frank, Otto, and the Aztec Theater, so apparently EA doesn't want my money. Their loss.
  • kahim41659
    250 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    had frink and otto, no deal for me either... :cry::cry:

with that price, i would still do even without the character, the XP boosts, donuts, one premium building, plus cash are good enough for me..
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I have everything so I guess I don't get the deal either
  • pvrooden1024
    142 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Missing out on this too (I have Otto and Frink).
    See, that's why we need Gil to do the offering.
    At least he reaches all of his clients, even if they do run him out of town later.
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I don't have any of those on my freemium town, I remember a pop up in the game earlier but I closed it by mistake before reading it, how do I find it now?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    check in the shop by moving the thoh panel to the left, or check the premium section (the homer buddha icon) on the shop
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanx! That worked and I bought it, great deal! I got Duffman and Aztech. It was 6.99 tho.
  • stevesltop871
    21 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    kahim41659 wrote:
    had frink and otto, no deal for me either... :cry::cry:

with that price, i would still do even without the character, the XP boosts, donuts, one premium building, plus cash are good enough for me..

Same here no deal , i have frink and otto but not the others on offer :?: no deal no buy :?
  • algar_toon
    29 posts
    edited October 2015
    Mine started with homer. His 45s task was yellow, did that and frink popped up. Good glaven.
  • stevesltop871
    21 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    algar_toon wrote:
    Mine started with homer. His 45s task was yellow, did that and frink popped up. Good glaven.

I had homer and His 45s task after getting XP Collider but deal didn't start
  • Vedata123
    233 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    8TK_9jPG.jpeg

I have no Frink deal
  • Vedata123
    233 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Daryl-Dixon-11.jpg

AND I DONT NEED IT !
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    for the 10th time in this posts:
    If you have ANY of this buildings
    Duff Brewery, Frink's lab, School Bus, Aztec Theatre, Try-N-Save, Duff Stadium
    the deal WILL NOT APPEAR
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • stevesltop871
    21 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    the deal WILL NOT APPEAR

Thanks LPN for the explanation I was thinking if you had all items you didn't get the deal
    I must of the any part in other posts
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    the deal WILL NOT APPEAR

WHY though?
  • Thatsmylucy
    13 posts
    edited October 2015
    JrMinx29 wrote:
    Does it have to be a certain level? my husband is level 49

Max level here, already have Frink, Otto and Aztec. No pop-up offer. Seems like if you have any one or more of them already then no deal. I get they are trying to suck the freemium players in to spend real cash, but why turn down money from everyone else ?

Definitely stinks that because I already have Frink I don't get this awesome deal. Went out & bought an iTunes card just to buy it but never popped up. Ugh. Come on EA give the deal to everyone.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I have all those buildings except Aztec and otto and I didn't receive it.
  • frogg2alle174
    2 posts
    edited October 2015
    I find the fact that this offer is only given to those who do not have any of these items already to be absurd. My husband who is level 55 received the offer, but I at 58 who, has saved donuts and bought the Aztec did not. I wanted the theatre since I began playing two years ago and now it seems I am being punished for spending money? Please explain how that makes sense. I was so disappointed that I didn't even set my people last night. I thought I would be over it this morning, but I'm not. This is such a poor business decision. No one in my family wants to spend any money ever again.

How is it legal to put something on sale and not offer it to everyone?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.