EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with Center for Geriatric Medicine??

I used it to build on my medical center area. Here's some incentive if you choose to go that route.

The hospital and mental institution had been together for a while. I added the G center in a way that i can share the existing parking lot, and minimize the effect of the pavement glitch. (Looking forward to adding a bit of walkway to the front entrance whenever EA gets around to fixing that)

When the Rx came out, i pushed Hibberts office back from the main road. The Rx has the entrance that demands a corner location. I see this as an older building which would have been built earlier in SF's history along with the G center - which may have been the original SF hospital - before the larger building was constructed behind it and farther back from the road, typical of more modern construction.

13QlHuS.jpg

Replies

• MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Looks great! I am still playing around with it but hopefully will have a pic uploaded soon :) thanks!
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    MonicaL9 wrote:
    Looks great! I am still playing around with it but hopefully will have a pic uploaded soon :) thanks!

I will withhold comment until pics are posted.
  • Uddebo86
    55 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Thank you for the idea 4junk3000
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    8FdulLq.jpg

So I added it onto the hospital and threw some decorations around it for now just to get a feeling for it. I dont really know if I like it yet lol. Might have to separate my hospital again and try something new
  • Jordan428
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    any new designs?
  • composersmus
    6 posts
    edited April 2016
    2ytxn4l.png

I thought they might appreciate some crazy golf....and a helicopter for emergency transfers to the hospital.
  • jukan00
    2313 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ^^^^^^^ that looks great!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!