Replies

• Greg_Kout
    9 posts
    edited September 2012
    Just one.
  • Mark32370
    14 posts
    edited September 2012
    Well Now I have 156 brown houses... so every 5 Minutes I get $1096 and 312 XP.... I was up to $150,000 Bucks - then I spent it on land and nuke plant parts and some $33,000 squares of land :shock: Back to the brown house farm for more dough DOH!!
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited September 2012
    I like the blue ones better they take less space..but in my town I have 8 brown houses,one as the simpsons neighboors,others are used as trawls in the forest section of my city
  • emdacy
    80 posts
    edited September 2012
    Trawls?

Personally I think the oceans of houses peaked close together look like slums. Not like I'm a city planner or anything but I like making my Springfield look somewhat like a realistic town, with buildings accessible.
  • Mark32370
    14 posts
    edited September 2012
    It's more about generating quick income. I actually like the ghetto look it has... plus nelson and kerney feel at home there. Generating quick income makes it easy to buy the expensive plots of land. The houses I bought have already paid for themselves now. I paid $55,380 for the houses and have made at least X10 their initial investment. I could care less how it looks as It is lumped back into the left most corner of the map an separated with a fence.
    If you put them into the corner it makes reaping all that cash and xp super easy too. 8)
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited September 2012
    1. I don't have a lot of room in my Springfield, I leave a lot of open spaces for decorations.
  • Mark32370
    14 posts
    edited September 2012
    Ill have room once I sell off my brown houses.... it will be awhile before I do.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited September 2012
    emdacy wrote:
    Trawls?

Personally I think the oceans of houses peaked close together look like slums. Not like I'm a city planner or anything but I like making my Springfield look somewhat like a realistic town, with buildings accessible.

well Im frnech and I looked for a translation and thats the word the website gave me..you know,that secondary house that lots of people have in the mountains/borders of a lake etc in french its called a chalet,often made of wood with a old-looking style. anyway, I do have lots of blue houses,but if only you saw my springfield youd also see its one of the most beautiful Ive seen around and its still in development
  • magpie187
    43 posts
    edited September 2012
    I'm buying white houses. I have about 25 so far. Only have to cash in twice a day, I cant sit there tapping brown houses over and over.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited September 2012
    Magpie has it right. The sooner you dump the browns and start laying down White House, the better off you will be. I still keep one brown house for homer to nap in, but that is all I have.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • Mark32370
    14 posts
    edited September 2012
    Sorry... I'm maxed out on friends now :cry:
    Can't add anyone else :oops:

Good luck :D
  • Mark32370
    14 posts
    edited September 2012
    I have plenty of time to tap brown houses still.
    Ive been playing since 9-14-12 and I'm at level 19 (soon to be 20) just 12 Days later.

Is there a place that racks up your stats on what you bought? :!: :shock: :D:( :-) :):mrgreen: :shock: 8)
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited September 2012
    No, but I wish there was a stat counter of some kind. It makes it easier to count your houses if you keep them in even blocks divided by roads or a row of trees. I am really hoping they make more land available in the next update...
    I have been shut out of the game for a week, so I am not getting to do any tapping at all lol.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited September 2012
    When I first started out I had 48 brown houses, and now at level 19 to 3 brown houses.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Mark32370
    14 posts
    edited September 2012
    Now that ive reached level 20 this **** game wont even let me log in. EA is scamming people with this game that does not work. :x I got a full refund from iTunes of all money paid to EA.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited September 2012
    wow eh
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited October 2012
    emdacy wrote:
    Trawls?

after abit of revision I meant cottage ** lol
  • guymeager
    2 posts
    edited October 2012
    how many houses/how often do you have to play to actually make buying loads of brown houses worthwhile? Not really checked but surely unless your on every 15-20 minutes it takes a while for them to even pay for themselves?
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited October 2012
    One.
  • ewaldklement
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    guymeager wrote:
    how many houses/how often do you have to play to actually make buying loads of brown houses worthwhile? Not really checked but surely unless your on every 15-20 minutes it takes a while for them to even pay for themselves?

A brown house cost $355 so you earn 6$ every 5 minutes. So if you tap the brown house 59 times you have 354$.
    So after clicking 1 brown house 59 times you can earn money for it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!