9 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    thank you! How did you get the avatar pic on there? lol
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    jaimie1177 wrote:
    thank you! How did you get the avatar pic on there? lol

The "system" promotes people, which just gives you the ability to have an avatar. Promotion happens on the 22nd of the month I think. Make sure to do some posting starting the 20th. Not even the mods can tell us the exact algorithm used to determine promotion. But people have been promoted with as little as just one post! If you are promoted, then you will get a PM saying so. Then it is just a matter of putting your avatar in your profile.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Hopefully when we get the characters, the mosaic pic of Luann Is gone, lol..
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • LPNintendoITA
    11497 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    nope its not gone. that's how the animation is
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Would make no sense to have it pixelated. They had it shown on national tv. So having the skin for her on here would be no big deal. Dam ppl are prudes and fox is a bunch of dam idiots. Also it's a dam costume. Her quilting the American flag task is not considered sexual in any way?.

Just saying if they pixelate the skin. No one is gonna pay 80 doughnuts for pixels. Except for the absolute completionists.

Just saying if you show it on tv then it's ok for the game.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Big82S wrote:
    Would make no sense to have it pixelated. They had it shown on national tv. So having the skin for her on here would be no big deal. Dam ppl are prudes and fox is a bunch of dam idiots. Also it's a dam costume. Her quilting the American flag task is not considered sexual in any way?.

Just saying if they pixelate the skin. No one is gonna pay 80 doughnuts for pixels. Except for the absolute completionists.

Just saying if you show it on tv then it's ok for the game.

It's not the skin that's pixelated but rather Luann's nude body.
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    So EA are going to charge donuts for a skin which can't even be seen anyway?

That's a new one, even for them!!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    In my game it looks like Luann has the costume on. I can see the tail. She's in that same costume on the help splash screen. So when it gets animated they decided to obscure it?! Seems really silly. They must think it is too suggestive.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11497 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    No you can see the skin in part of the animation for the actual skin but not all the animation. Some of it is pixelated like that. You ll see. But you can see it when you have it. Dont worry
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!