Replies

• stonewheel603
    67 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    There are no tasks that I know of.
  • thatdonald845
    1594 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I came here to ask whether they had bothered to add a task this year that animated it. So they didn't. Rotters. If you are lucky it will animate during an event. :roll:
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Theres a few characters that have 12 hour tasks but i'm no where near my tapped out to tell you who. i know comic book guy is one of them though!
  • intbananas
    127 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Theres a few characters that have 12 hour tasks but i'm no where near my tapped out to tell you who. i know comic book guy is one of them though!
    Homer, Comic Book Guy and Marge definitely have the 12 hour task. At the moment it's sitting at the top of their task list.
  • tbolin1123477
    216 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    After some more searching I did find something that states that there is a 12 hr. Sleep at the BDH task for Bart, CBG, Homer, Lisa, Marge, and Willie.
  • HappyGamer73
    2402 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    intbananas wrote:
    Homer, Comic Book Guy and Marge definitely have the 12 hour task. At the moment it's sitting at the top of their task list.

But is that task at the Bad Dream House, or the Spooky House?

Edit: Yes, it is the BDH! (had to wait for someone to come off task to check)
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    It's one of the coolest looking buildings, IMO! 8)

Better than the cracker factory. :roll:
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    The animation is awesome, one of the best in the game. And yes the tasks are permanent. Here's mine, was one my favorite things to design

5fX2zL4l.png
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    nissa762 wrote:
    The animation is awesome, one of the best in the game. And yes the tasks are permanent. Here's mine, was one my favorite things to design

5fX2zL4l.png

completely agree i think its my favourite building!
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    intbananas wrote:

thanks - couldnt remember the rest. knew they were sitting at the top of task lists currently, but could only remember CBG
  • skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    So it is permanent, or just permanent for the event?
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Devil Flanders starts the quests where fellow Springfielders go to the Bad Dream house
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    nissa762 wrote:

5fX2zL4l.png

Your whole town is awesome Nissa!!!
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    cvf007 wrote:
    Devil Flanders starts the quests where fellow Springfielders go to the Bad Dream house

oic... I'm not getting Devil Flanders. 120 donuts + 40 for the Heck House skin is ridiculous. Are they trying to make up for the lack of new content by raising prices on old stuff?

I bought the Bad Dream House, but I hope this doesn't mean that 12 hour task is forever stuck at the top of the task list because I don't have the Devil Flanders skin ripoff.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    So it is permanent, or just permanent for the event?

My understanding is that these new permanent tasks were added with one of the recent event updates. One of LPNintendoITA's change threads should have the details.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Are you sure the task is permanent? Was there a source you saw for that? It would be awesome, but I dare not to hope. We've been asking for a permanent task there for so long ...

F it is definitely permanent, I wish LPN and AOne could add that to their threads. It would certainly be a deciding factor in whether or not to buy it for a lot of people!

OOPS. I see killasquirrel answered for me. :)
  • airjordanlives
    234 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    It's one of the coolest looking buildings, IMO! 8)

Better than the cracker factory. :roll:

haha cracker factory is so boring and SO BIG

as for BDH, tasks are still there after i finished the questline, BUT they are at the top of the list still. I am hoping they are permanent but its hard to say : :?

Bad Dream House also looks good next to Maison Derriere (sp?). I always had a hard time designing around the BDH because of its distinct look, but these two buildings are lookin pretty good together finally.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Are you sure the task is permanent? Was there a source you saw for that? It would be awesome, but I dare not to hope. We've been asking for a permanent task there for so long ...

F it is definitely permanent, I wish LPN and AOne could add that to their threads. It would certainly be a deciding factor in whether or not to buy it for a lot of people!

OOPS. I see killasquirrel answered for me. :)

I saw LPN state it was permanent somewhere.

@shawn - thanks!

ETA: post from LPN http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10367760.page#35252915
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!