Replies

• Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited January 2013
    as simple as that, huh?
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited January 2013
    Pretty much it's fake I have lard lad and still had to build a ton of kwik-e marts gulp and blows and krusty burgers to still get the 5 star ratings
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Pretty much it's fake I have lard lad and still had to build a ton of kwik-e marts gulp and blows and krusty burgers to still get the 5 star ratings

So is there a secret formula? One Krusty burger for each house?? I would love a 5 star rating, but I don't want my town overrun with kwik-e marts and krustys. I just built a second of each and it did nothing to boost my rating. So is this a lost cause for me since I refuse to build more? Doomed to be 4 stars :cry:
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Dude, it's the second Spuckler farm they have that does it. Don't you know two Cletus is the key to everything.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    Dude, it's the second Spuckler farm they have that does it. Don't you know two Cletus is the key to everything.

They have 2 farms? Damn, they inbreed quickly....

I still find it amazing that no one at EA has bothered to update Other Springfield past level 20. It seems so obvious, and yet....
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have extra Kwik-E-Marts, Gulp N Blows and Krusty Burgers, but spread out.

It's simple: If you want 5 stars, you have to do it. If you want your town to not have duplicates, you can't.

It's unfortunate that it has to be that way but it all comes down to opinion. Plus with frequent tasks and added bonuses, the difference between 4.5 and 5 isn't really going to make much of a difference in the long run if you're collecting what you need money wise in the first place.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    I remember reading that somewhere back when they first launched the game, it was possible to buy 2 farms but they disabled it when they relaunched the game again.

And the other Springfield...is a liar and a bad neighbor.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:

They have 2 farms? Damn, they inbreed quickly....

I still find it amazing that no one at EA has bothered to update Other Springfield past level 20. It seems so obvious, and yet....

Yeah that's one of the things my two Other Springfield topics in the topic guide touch upon, when it updates and how it's due for an update.
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    the orther springfield doesn't even have any xmas houses
  • stran01
    37 posts
    edited January 2013
    I ended up with 3 of each. KB,QM and G&B. This finally got me my 5s rating. It was tough to work them all into my town but it can be tastefully done. Lol. I put 2 G&B's together to look like a much larger building. I'm just not sure how it will look without snow. I may have to do some replanning.
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    stran01 wrote:
    I ended up with 3 of each. KB,QM and G&B. This finally got me my 5s rating. It was tough to work them all into my town but it can be tastefully done. Lol. I put 2 G&B's together to look like a much larger building. I'm just not sure how it will look without snow. I may have to do some replanning.

Thanks! That helps. I might add the third ones when I expand a little more. Don't need the bonus, but just want the 5 star rating :)
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    And the other Springfield...is a liar and a bad neighbor.

Worst neighbor ever!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!