EA Forums - Banner

XP needed for Bonus Donuts

Hey everyone,

I know I have asked this question in the past, but the answer has changed since then. Does anyone know the equation for the change in XP needed between bonus donut payouts after reaching the max level?

Thanks!

Here is your former post. Happy tapping!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10146364.page

Replies

• jasonxenakisgt
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Hey everyone,

I know I have asked this question in the past, but the answer has changed since then. Does anyone know the equation for the change in XP needed between bonus donut payouts after reaching the max level?

Thanks!

Here is your former post. Happy tapping!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10146364.page

Haha, thanks...I guess....

But, I am pretty sure it has changed since I posted this over a year ago...or is it still 20% every level with an increased base??
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    But, I am pretty sure it has changed since I posted this over a year ago...or is it still 20% every level with an increased base??
    Still 20% increase. It just seems that the "base" it resets to with each new level gets higher & higher.
    Or maybe when you reset, you only go back X upgrades worth?

Either way, still 20% increase per bonus, but I'm starting from 1.2m-1.5m XP level.
  • dustandair
    91 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    It goes up by 20% each time, but caps at 10,000,000. For the formula, if A is the amount you need to complete the max level and B is the number of bonus levels you've completed, the amount you need is A * (1.2^B), or 10,000,000 if the formula would produce a value larger than that. This formula will sometimes produce a number that is slightly off due to rounding, but it works well enough for a spreadsheet or something to track your progress.
  • jasonxenakisgt
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    dustandair wrote:
    It goes up by 20% each time, but caps at 10,000,000. For the formula, if A is the amount you need to complete the max level and B is the number of bonus levels you've completed, the amount you need is A * (1.2^B), or 10,000,000 if the formula would produce a value larger than that. This formula will sometimes produce a number that is slightly off due to rounding, but it works well enough for a spreadsheet or something to track your progress.

Great, thank you! Not too important, but anyone know the base? I am doing a little excel modeling to figure out the possibility of making more than 25 donuts if using the XP boost over a 10 day period and what you would need to do so.

If not, I will just wait for the next level to figure that out

Thanks everyone!
  • dustandair
    91 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    The base for level 58 was approximately 917,427. When a new level is released, it is usually about 5% higher, but I think there have been variations as high as 39%.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    i believe you can find the information you are looking for here

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10373303.page
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    dustandair wrote:

Great, thank you! Not too important, but anyone know the base? I am doing a little excel modeling to figure out the possibility of making more than 25 donuts if using the XP boost over a 10 day period and what you would need to do so.

If not, I will just wait for the next level to figure that out

Thanks everyone!

You are welcome tapper, I guess.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!