EA Forums - Banner

Unsure of missing doughnuts?

Just for some peace of mind, there isn't a pop-up message that mentions the donuts specifically. I know that because the lack of one is what always triggers me to double check my donut total went up by 5. The only final pop-up shows your new monorail stuff. Also, I've never heard of any case where the donuts failed to appear. They're just not emphasized by the message.

Replies

• kaffy69
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Just for some peace of mind, there isn't a pop-up message that mentions the donuts specifically. I know that because the lack of one is what always triggers me to double check my donut total went up by 5. The only final pop-up shows your new monorail stuff. Also, I've never heard of any case where the donuts failed to appear. They're just not emphasized by the message.

Ah, right! :oops:

Thanks for your reply. For some reason I had in my mind that I'd previously received a pop up message confirming the 5 doughnuts.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I change my donut tattoo whenever I acquire more. It is getting kind of silly. I would post a pic but the tattoo is on a place of my body that is NSFW
  • johncolombo
    11234 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I change my donut tattoo whenever I acquire more. It is getting kind of silly. I would post a pic but the tattoo is on a place of my body that is NSFW

:thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!