EA Forums - Banner

Marge the Witch

I heard that she may be coming in store during this event, but I cannot prove it...

Replies

• deirdre2361
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Thank you, I'll keep watching for her! :D
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Check the Halloween walkthrough sticky. I believe she'll be re-release on 10 Nov.
  • deirdre2361
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Great, thank you.
  • petehd14
    2768 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Get the Cauldron from the Halloween store too. She uses it and for some reason it won't be available when she finally comes to the store.
  • deirdre2361
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks. I got the cauldron when it popped up. Now I just need to do something with it. I'll keep watching for Marge. I sure appreciate all the help here on this forum. What a nice bunch of people! :D
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I just checked the wiki and it is speculated that she will be back in the store from November 11th to November 27th.
  • cdepast
    2461 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Welcome to the forum and the game. I highly suggest getting the caldron to go with witch Marge. She has a great animation.
  • deirdre2361
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Thank you! :lol:
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Is the caldron actually needed? I have it in my main town but not in my RRTF town & I don't think I will have enough donuts for both. Will she be able to work her magic on the farm without the caldron?
  • MDPennock
    48 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    anna22478 wrote:
    Is the caldron actually needed? I have it in my main town but not in my RRTF town & I don't think I will have enough donuts for both. Will she be able to work her magic on the farm without the caldron?

Yes - the 4 hour "speed up crops" does not use the cauldron. The cauldron is required for the 12 and 24 hour tasks.
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    MDPennock wrote:
    anna22478 wrote:

Yes - the 4 hour "speed up crops" does not use the cauldron. The cauldron is required for the 12 and 24 hour tasks.

How does the crops task work ?
  • HappyGamer73
    2389 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    MDPennock wrote:
    anna22478 wrote:

How does the crops task work ?

Plant a crop, set witch marge on her 4 hr task to Speed up crop. When she's done, the crop time is reduced by an extra 4 hrs, so an 8 hour crop can be finished in 4 hrs.

Witch Marge also has an 8 hr visible task to Take a Victory Lap, where she flies her broomstick around town.
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Witch Marge also has an 8 hr visible task to Take a Victory Lap, where she flies her broomstick around town.

Looking forward to it
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    MDPennock wrote:
    anna22478 wrote:

:D can't wait. Looking forward to seeing her fly the broomstick too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!