Depends if you like clowns or not.... :wink:
latest?cb=20130511222536

I bought it, and have no regrets. Can't say the same about the funzo. :roll:

Replies

• jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited October 2015
    Nay.

I got it for free when it was offered in the first Halloween event. I always keep it in storage except at Halloween.
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've always considered it to be one of my favorite purchases. I enjoyed that episode, and tapping the doll gave me fond memories.

Sometimes when you tap the doll, it will be nice. Sometimes, not so nice :lol: :twisted:
  • gh0001356
    99 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I bought it last year when it was included with the House of Evil. It has no tasks and it just runs around. I think he has two phrases that he says if you tap him. I stored him shortly after the event ended and brought him back for Halloween. Hindsight being 20/20 its not something I would purchase again especially since the House of Evil was free this year.
  • Enna88
    22 posts
    edited October 2015
    I have it just walking around my town all year long and I hardly notice it. Id save donuts for future uses unless you have loads to spend.
  • buckeyekcub14
    48 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I bought him a day or two ago - love him! No regrets, unlike that stupid IRS drone.

My NPCs walk the town year round. They make me smile. :D
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited October 2015
    I got it free yes buy it
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Talking Krusty Doll is one of my favorite NPC's! :mrgreen:

However, I keep most NPC's (along with a ton of other items) in storage... especially during Events, since I tend to accidentally tap them. :oops:
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • Annathewicked
    4714 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Meh...... I like his animation - but I hardly notice him in town - he does like the pier if I'm looking for him though..........
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I thought I really really wanted this but have decided against it. It was one of my favorite Halloween episodes, but have decided the donuts will be better spent on a building/character combo that will help flesh out my town instead of an NPC.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited October 2015
    It's an NPC. Enough said! :mrgreen:
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I forget I have him and it has been since the first Halloween event. I'd compare it to a bench with a towel in donut value.
  • molsenff06528
    34 posts
    edited October 2015
    He is worth getting if you enjoyed that episode. If you want a premium character with a story line then he is not for you. I enjoy having him because that is one of my favorite Halloween episode.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    What doll? ... Lol :mrgreen:

Too many useless NPC walking aimlessly in my town. If you are tight on donuts, don't waste it on NPC, which also stands for "non productive chunk".
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.