EA Forums - Banner

Why do I keep accidentally entering edit mode?

if you keep your finger pressed on the screen you'll enter edit mode too

Replies

• meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited October 2015
    Ahhh, thank you LPA :)

Note to self - Look with my eyes, not with my finger :p
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I keep getting slapped into edit mode while I'm tapping out Nightmares and FTs. I thought maybe I was holding my stylus too close to the tablet, but It's happened when my stylus was an inch away (hovering to tap the next FT that's gonna pop in at the same place).
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yes, I'm in edit mode constantly and it's not from resting my finger on the screen. It seems more like multiple taps. It's driving me batty because of course I tap a bunch of times.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Tap + lag -> edit mode
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Thank you for posting this.

I've been watching the Forums for the past few days, since this has been happening to me as well, & I wasn't sure whether it was due to TSTO or my device (iOS).
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    I keep getting slapped into edit mode while I'm tapping out Nightmares and FTs. I thought maybe I was holding my stylus too close to the tablet, but It's happened when my stylus was an inch away (hovering to tap the next FT that's gonna pop in at the same place).

A stylus? Ooh la la! When I was young we had to Tap Out using a head-bone dog. The head-bone dog transmitted the image of the magic glowy flat thing to our head noodle using nothing more than the seeing balls we were given due to the necessity of Clarapscallion Peller's realization that without seeing balls we would be doomed to never Tap Out again until the EA Institute implemented Braille on our glowy flat things. So we had to just suck it up and use one of our hand sausages to do the Tapping. And Tap we did. Don't get me started! Boy, those hand sausages woud become so dry and calloused that you couldn't even hook a sinus glob without getting a smellhole bleed. And that's how you do it!

Kids these days, what with their styluses.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    wadebear wrote:

A stylus? Ooh la la! When I was young we had to Tap Out using a head-bone dog. The head-bone dog transmitted the image of the magic glowy flat thing to our head noodle using nothing more than the seeing balls we were given due to the necessity of Clarapscallion Peller's realization that without seeing balls we would be doomed to never Tap Out again until the EA Institute implemented Braille on our glowy flat things. So we had to just suck it up and use one of our hand sausages to do the Tapping. And Tap we did. Don't get me started! Boy, those hand sausages woud become so dry and calloused that you couldn't even hook a sinus glob without getting a smellhole bleed. And that's how you do it!

Kids these days, what with their styluses.

Well said
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.