EA Forums - Banner

Forum Suggestion

I've run forums many times, and even have a somewhat screwed up fan forum for the singer in my sig... This even appears to be the same software I use, phpBB. I LOVE the new post feature, but I'm thinking that they probably don't have it here for a few reasons....

The reason I'm pretty sure about is that this forum gets so many posts that the list would be HUGE. It's quite possible that it would be a big hit on server usage if a lot of people were doing it at once, as it is a form of the search function.

I'm also thinking that many forums for different games are somewhat tied together. I don't know if they have a specific install for each forum tied together with user credentials, or if they've just separated it in such a way to look like that. If it is all one big bunch, it may return new post results from ALL EA forums.

What I'd love to see implemented would be a new post button for each forum, rather than all in a section. I don't read every forum here all the time, so that would suit me great. :)

Replies

• 4junk3000
    6037 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    This forum engine sucks.

BESIDES sorted search results for NEW and TODAY'S, It needs LIKE, THANKS, and MUTE functions, and the avatar should be instant, not requiring "promotion".

All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.