EA Forums - Banner

Todays Shopkeepers Challenge

Prev1
Yes I can confirm its snakes. Just got the prize for today.

Replies

• lhwtts121
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    It is right, I finished it just now
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Thank you for confirming guys! I will contact EA ASAP!
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited November 2015
    jarya93 wrote:
    Because Ive tapped more than 30 and the number count has not changed.
    Does it not change now you have opened the shopkeepers menu. It's happened to me before.
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    jarya93 wrote:
    Because Ive tapped more than 30 and the number count has not changed.
    Does it not change now you have opened the shopkeepers menu. It's happened to me before.

i'm collecting brains right now so i neighboured to tap snakes which always worked for me before. Ive tried doing the usual things but still no luck
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Contacted EA and they were not able to deal with the issue straight away. Currently waiting for an email in regards to the problem.
  • craighk01957
    154 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I've had this happen too. Try tapping the blue "Do It" button in the shopkeepers challenge dialog box. Then it should register your future snake taps.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    you've to tap them in your town not in other towns
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited November 2015

You can tap them in other towns, but only if it's the first 90 actions. In other words, if you tap the snakes and get eggs in a neighbour's town, you should get credit for the snake. It's how I've done all the squishing for the Shopkeeper.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    As stated, the workaround for this issue is to use the "do it" button from your own town. Normally once you click it once, the rest should count.

I completed this task as well, but only in my town.
  • boldbhoy
    277 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm collecting snakes for the next level up so it was easy for me. I know that previously I have been able to hit tap targets when visiting neighbours. Hopefully you can get it sorted.
  • 4junk3000
    6084 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Just confirming that

After tapping the DO IT button, i collected all my snakes in other towns. They were spawning snake eggs each time though, and that does matter.

If they're not spawning the eggs, wait until your neighbor visiting timer resets.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited November 2015

You can tap them in other towns, but only if it's the first 90 actions. In other words, if you tap the snakes and get eggs in a neighbour's town, you should get credit for the snake. It's how I've done all the squishing for the Shopkeeper.

I do both! Its always worked for me
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I've had this happen too. Try tapping the blue "Do It" button in the shopkeepers challenge dialog box. Then it should register your future snake taps.

Nissa762 & 4junk3000

I have tried doing that and still no luck!
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Update on my problem: The EA member of staff, Sudhir, said that I would get an email from another EA member of staff "soon" which to me means 'at some point today.' I have not recieved an email from EA at all. So i will be contacting them tomorrow.

As you can tell. My problem has not resolved.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    just read our comments......
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015
    I finished the quest by tapping in neighbors towns.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • CLWggg
    182 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    And there's no panic - you've got almost 6 days left to complete this week's challenges, and you don't have to complete them in sequential order. Stop stressing for EA to respond, and wait until you can start spawning snakes from your own campfire.
  • Jend454
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    The quest isn't to tap on snakes it's to upgrade the campfire. I needed 200 snakes to be able to upgrade the campfire
  • CLWggg
    182 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Jend454 wrote:
    The quest isn't to tap on snakes it's to upgrade the campfire. I needed 200 snakes to be able to upgrade the campfire

The original post was from yesterday, when the quest involved squishing snakes.
  • Jend454
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Ah my mistake :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.