EA Forums - Banner

If the IRS is max level does the radius hit the whole town?

Big radius and annoying when you're trying to save buildings for your neighbors to tap on.

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5244 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Really? Lame.

If it doesn't clear the whole town, like one giant, Thor-style slam, then what's the point? So glad i stopped wasting money at level 3.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • TheDarkNightITA
    19 posts
    edited November 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Really? Lame.

If it doesn't clear the whole town, like one giant, Thor-style slam, then what's the point? So glad i stopped wasting money at level 3.

It would probably cause the game to crash anyway.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6180 posts Moderator
    edited November 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Really? Lame.

The IRS building gets a new skin at Level 9 (which is the max)
  • moxxee
    7716 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Really? Lame.

The IRS building gets a new skin at Level 9 (which is the max)
    Sheesh. I'm at level 6 and it's burning through all my money.
  • wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    When I first read about the IRS building and the IRS Drone I thought, "Ok, so you'll tap on the building and it will send the drone guy (drone as in faceless office worker) and it will collect from all the buildings. Gee, how long will that take with the character walking around?"

Then I found out it was a modern Drone...

"Oh... That kind of Drone... Ok, a Drone flying around shouldn't take as long as a character walking."

Then of course they released the IRS...

Uck. I still have to go around an manually tap. Great. Well, at least it speeds the process up and I don't have to tap so much stuff. And I can isolate certain things I don't want tapped.

Still, I think the Drone flying around collecting everything would be so much neater.

We could have both though - Tap the IRS building and it sends the Drone out to collect everything when you want to, or just tap manually when you want to leave stuff uncollected (like my Brown Houses that I leave for neighbors when we're not doing an event where you don't tap on neighbor's buildings).

And the Drone would be really neat in neighbor towns. Tap the drone button and it hunts down whatever you're supposed to be tapping instead of dragging through the town looking for something to tap (cough - snakes - cough).
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    On an 8 inch tablet, zoomed all of the way out, level 9 will clear almost the entire screen.
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited November 2015
    Does the drone actually do anything?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11398 posts Member
    edited November 2015
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!