EA Forums - Banner

Limit on straight monorail tracks?

I don't think there's any limit, per se. It's supposed to be random, but there does seem to be an affinity for curved pieces.

Replies

• devilhunt1449
    3728 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Their is no limit on any of the types of track, it is supposed to be just random what you get but does seem to be heavily weighted towards curves unfortunately.
  • 4junk3000
    6028 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Yes, i empathize. I've completed my circuit around the town, but I need only a dozen more straight tracks to replace all the pairs of s-tracks I'm using temporarily.

The odds are not favorable. but the game holds no personal grudge against you. It will just take time. Keep at it.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    The sky is the limit young tapper! Reach for the stars!!!!
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited November 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:

I've heard rumors that your persona/attitude/posts used to be very negative, but to me you'll always be the happiest tapper in the world.

Team JimJ321!
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    459 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Yes, i empathize. I've completed my circuit around the town, but I need only a dozen more straight tracks to replace all the pairs of s-tracks I'm using temporarily.

The odds are not favorable. but the game holds no personal grudge against you. It will just take time. Keep at it.

I finally completed my circuit and am now working on replacing s-curves, too. Though I disagree with you about the game holding a grudge. It does, and it's personal.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.