EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else got invisible snakes in their town?

Yes, sometimes I also get two gummies and two brains from one zombie.
I thought it was a glitch or maybe a bonus.

Edit: with gummies I mean jelly (gummies is a Dutch word)

Replies

• Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I noticed exactly the same with the invisible snakes. You're not the only one!
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited November 2015
    Yes, sometimes I also get two gummies and two brains from one zombie.
    I thought it was a glitch or maybe a bonus.

Do you ever got bonus brains when you tap a different nightmare?

I get snake eggs when I tap bunnies, skeletons and zombies

EDIT I think they might actually be called gummies - Maybe I used the wrong word :oops:
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited November 2015
    Brabsel wrote:
    I noticed exactly the same with the invisible snakes. You're not the only one!

Glad I'm not the only one - I thought I was being haunted :P
  • DutchTapper
    131 posts
    edited November 2015
    Do you ever got bonus brains when you tap a different nightmare?

I get snake eggs when I tap bunnies, skeletons and zombies

As far as I know, no.

• susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I've noticed, since i got my tentacorp building my nightmares have been sparse altogether. I wonder if they will return for tomorrow?! we will see!
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited November 2015
    I've noticed, since i got my tentacorp building my nightmares have been sparse altogether. I wonder if they will return for tomorrow?! we will see!

Maybe they're just invisible. Try tapping some empty road and see if you get anything

(I just went and sorted out my metal recyclers, and while I was there I randomly tapped the empty road and got two separate pops with gummies and snake eggs)
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    meezosoop wrote:

Maybe they're just invisible. Try tapping some empty road and see if you get anything

(I just went and sorted out my metal recyclers, and while I was there I randomly tapped the empty road and got two separate pops with gummies and snake eggs)

Interesting.

I will give it a go in Act3 if i get the problem, right now i have the prizes i wanted so won't bother now! Thanks! :)
  • wiedmannaj
    1125 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    They are probably "hiding" behind the buildings. If you go into design mode, and hide decorations & buildings, you would probably see them.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited November 2015
    wiedmannaj wrote:
    They are probably "hiding" behind the buildings. If you go into design mode, and hide decorations & buildings, you would probably see them.

They seriously aren't - I get them on stretches of road with no buildings on
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    ive had this since act one, specifically right after the first time i spawned snakes, it seems the invisible snakes dont cout towards the max amount of nightmares in your town (which is coolish) but yeah i dont need anymore snake eggs.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I have had this too, glad I'm not imagining it.
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited November 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I have had this too, glad I'm not imagining it.

Thank goodness! I was beginning to think I was imagining it
  • ernienbenny
    170 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    This happened to me once. Had and open stretch of road and missed tapping, can't remember what (zombies, skeletons?), tapped empty ground, and poof, snake eggs, a couple of different times. Went to my neighbors, and back again, and didn't happen again.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Same! :shock: Happens almost daily for me! :?
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited November 2015
    I've had this as well, I get two or three eggs a day. Every little helps! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.