EA Forums - Banner

is there any point...

Yes there is a point, if you look beyond your own personal needs.

How about giving blobs to your neighbors who have low counts so they can craft everything they want too?

I know, it's a radical concept, helping others instead of just yourself.
I love my computer...all my friends live in it

Replies

  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    in visiting neighbours anymore during this event? I have more than enough crafting currency as do my neighbours by the looks of it (they are all top level players).

    I'm a top level player, and #2 on my leader board... and I will gladly take any and all formless terrors.

    I need more brains... more... more... :lol:
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I am still visiting 30 neighbors a day to collect brains and snake eggs. I want to craft as many wailing walls and spooky walls as I can. I also drop FTs on towns that are empty and as payback to neighbors who drop them in my town for the same reason.

    Yes, I probably have enough crafting supplies. I guess I'm just a compulsive tapper... :roll:

    I will try to remember not to drop them in your town since you seem to be tired of chasing them. Totally understand...
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Well as I said all my neighbours are top level and look like they have stopped playing also. I certainly haven't seen any new crafted material in their towns. I rarely find a town with space to drop monsters so I guess like me they are not collecting theirs any more. This event has been useless as far as helping neighbours is concerned.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • lea_dragon3
    137 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I would be nice to know what neighbors needed more crafting currency. Being able to communicate would be nice.
  • organizmx66
    512 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm still visiting my neighbors as well...I don't NEED any of the currency anymore (except the candy apples...and I'm getting plenty of those). I am making sure that all my neighbors get all the blobs/currency I can give :)

    Not sure why so many are so 'ticked' about this event...maybe they aren't familiar with Lovecraft, so they don't like it.
    I've been digging some of the items quite a bit.

    D'oh!!
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    Well as I said all my neighbours are top level and look like they have stopped playing also. I certainly haven't seen any new crafted material in their towns. I rarely find a town with space to drop monsters so I guess like me they are not collecting theirs any more. This event has been useless as far as helping neighbours is concerned.

    I have definitely not stopped playing. You can drop them in my town anytime. I keep my town as clear of FTs as I can so there should be room. :D

    Edit: Wow, that was fast! Thank You!!!
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    mystery2mi wrote:
    I am still visiting 30 neighbors a day to collect brains and snake eggs. I want to craft as many wailing walls and spooky walls as I can. I also drop FTs on towns that are empty and as payback to neighbors who drop them in my town for the same reason.

    Yes, I probably have enough crafting supplies. I guess I'm just a compulsive tapper... :roll:

    I will try to remember not to drop them in your town since you seem to be tired of chasing them. Totally understand...

    OK I've just dropped you 10. I'll take a look later to see if you have more space. There won't be space in my town as I'm not collecting them anymore.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • AnnPanek
    2 posts
    edited November 2015
    I sent you all requests to add as friends, I need more friends please :D
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    OK I've just dropped you 10. I'll take a look later to see if you have more space. There won't be space in my town as I'm not collecting them anymore.

    Formless Terrors expire after 4 hours. So even if you don't tab them, there will be room in your town every 4 hours.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    I am still visiting 30 neighbors a day to collect brains and snake eggs. I want to craft as many wailing walls and spooky walls as I can. I also drop FTs on towns that are empty and as payback to neighbors who drop them in my town for the same reason.

    Yes, I probably have enough crafting supplies. I guess I'm just a compulsive tapper... :roll:

    I will try to remember not to drop them in your town since you seem to be tired of chasing them. Totally understand...

    OK I've just dropped you 10. I'll take a look later to see if you have more space. There won't be space in my town as I'm not collecting them anymore.

    Thanks again, I think I got them all :mrgreen:
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Yes there is a point, if you look beyond your own personal needs.

    How about giving blobs to your neighbors who have low counts so they can craft everything they want too?

    I know, it's a radical concept, helping others instead of just yourself.

    After taking some time off from visits for the end of Act 2 I tried starting up again now that Act 3 is live. I went through my thirty 10FP actions and for those 10 neighbors it took almost 40 minutes and I was able to drop a grand total of 4 formless terrors. Helping other people in the game is great, but some of us only have so much time we can play so is it really that surprising that some of us wonder whether its worth spending so much of that time on something that barely helps anyway?

    Also the smug attitude towards the OP really doesn't help when you're trying to convince people to be better neighbors.
  • jjenppa
    41 posts
    edited November 2015
    If you don't think any other reason, then how about donuts? I got 4 today during my visits.

    I don't know if my neighbors still wants FTs but I still dropp them if their towns are clear but if not then I'm not gonna stress about it.
  • dtempest1809
    17 posts
    edited November 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    Well as I said all my neighbours are top level and look like they have stopped playing also. I certainly haven't seen any new crafted material in their towns. I rarely find a town with space to drop monsters so I guess like me they are not collecting theirs any more. This event has been useless as far as helping neighbours is concerned.

    Totally agree with that. Hardly any of my neighbours need anything or visit me either. Pointless.
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm intrigued... How do you know that your neighbours don't need any more crafting materials?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!