EA Forums - Banner

All the ways to earn Candy Apples

Can't post a link atm, but check Linkwick's thread titled 'Act 3 Prizes aren't achievable (we need more candy apples!!)'

Replies

• Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Excluding questline rewards (as I presume everyone will finish those): 660 per day.

Note: 1 quest doesn't start 'til the end of the event (but pays out 100 candy apples).

End of Weds 4/11 - 660 (+ any quests completed x100 apples)
    End of Thurs 5/11 - 1,920 (includes all 6x quest bonuses)
    End of Fri 6/11 - 2,580
    End of Sat 7/11 - 3,240
    End of Sun 8/11 - 3,900
    End of Mon 9/11 - 4,560
    End of Tues 10/11 - 5,220
    End of Weds 11/11 - 5,880
    End of Thurs 12/11 - 6,540
    End of Fri 13/11 - 7,200
    End of Sat 14/11 - 7,860
    End of Sun 15/11 - 8,520
    End of Mon 16/11 - 9,280 (inc. last quest)
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    So it seems there's "bonus" candy apples when you beat M'nthster, which makes this event seem actually possible. You don't see them pop out per se, but my total has been jumping up quite significantly after beating him each time.
    (Maybe LPN can confirm? :lol: )

Attacking M'nthster:
    *Tapping mid-air (10 taps x5ea, plus 200 increase upon landing on campfire)
    *Attacking at campfire (approx. 32, either 4 attacks x8 apples or 8 attacks x4 apples, depending on premium costumes)
    *Attacking at Sunken Temple (10 taps x10ea, plus 300 increase upon defeating him).
    TOTAL = 682 per round

Search for Nightmares: (at Brown House)
    *Freemium kids - max 13 x2 nightmares (x2 sets per day)
    *Premium kids - max 9 x4 nightmares (x2 sets per day)
    *Sherri & Terri - x8 nightmares (x2 sets per day)

Nightmares from decorations:
    *Usually around x24 per deco, per 24hrs (either shorter task lengths or 24hr tasks).

Daily Bonus: varies from 75-250 per day.

Quests: 700 over the whole of Act 3 (6 tasks now, 1 at end of event)

...So... given that you need 660 per day (plus all quests done), the top prize IS seemingly possible... as long as you beat M'nthster each day (not too strenuous).

Please post if there's any I've missed so I can add to above. :-)
  • mandiepaxton
    256 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I just don't seem to be getting many toffee apples

I find there's hardly anything floating around my land now, precious quests there was always something to squish.

I do think this Halloween quest has been a tad outstretched, I'm getting bored now LOL.

Mands xxx
  • Airion69
    13 posts
    edited November 2015
    This doesn't work out for me. Since defeating M'nster in midair after the original quest he now alternates between the tower and the camp fire. Also what if you don't have all the nightmare producing decorations? This is looking pretty impossible.

You know, so far this hasn't been a bad event. I should have known they'd find some way of screwing it up.
  • Asuka2222
    187 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Airion69 wrote:
    This doesn't work out for me. Since defeating M'nster in midair after the original quest he now alternates between the tower and the camp fire.

Mine is doing the rotating too, but I couldn't find it in the Walkthrough.

I started to wonder if it was a change made by EA this morning, but it seems not.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.