EA Forums - Banner

Game Clock Slow on Sunken Temple

And u r supposed 2 get candy apples from star spawns but u don't I mean what's the point there's no way we r going 2 get the prizes

Replies

• TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    hudd24 wrote:
    And u r supposed 2 get candy apples from star spawns but u don't I mean what's the point there's no way we r going 2 get the prizes

Check Linkwick's thread (All the ways to earn Candy Apples):

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10375271.page
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I noticed this this morning. I woke up expecting to have another fight on my hands, but instead had an hour and a half more to go. I thought that maybe I had just miscalculated, but I now don't think that I did...
  • intbananas
    127 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Definitely something wrong with the counter in my game - I noticed it was taking longer than expected so I left the counter up and watched it for a bit. Every so often the counter will stutter so it'll go 17-16-17-16-15. It happens often enough that it's taking a lot longer than 12 hours to complete.
  • stevedilge752
    198 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    hudd24 wrote:
    This kind of positive attitude will take you far :thumbup:
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    *gently pokes a certain someone*

*inserts LOL smilie*
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited November 2015

*inserts LOL smilie*

Poke-glass-gifs.gif?gs=a
  • wadebear
    3895 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    intbananas wrote:
    Definitely something wrong with the counter in my game - I noticed it was taking longer than expected so I left the counter up and watched it for a bit. Every so often the counter will stutter so it'll go 17-16-17-16-15. It happens often enough that it's taking a lot longer than 12 hours to complete.
    Same here. The timer is jumping up and down in both my games.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    moxxee wrote:

*inserts LOL smilie*

Poke-glass-gifs.gif?gs=a

:shock: Perfectly frightening.

You rarely (if ever?) fail to amaze & amuse me. :twisted:
  • Asuka2222
    187 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I noticed this this morning. I woke up expecting to have another fight on my hands, but instead had an hour and a half more to go. I thought that maybe I had just miscalculated, but I now don't think that I did...

Based on my 3 min sample resulting in 35 seconds, the actual Sunken Temple completion time is 13 hours 40 mins, instead of the advertised 12 hours.

I've started another timer as I'm back to the Sunken Temple again after completing the boring camp fire.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    fwiw...

I started my first Sunken Temple earlier today at around 7:15am or so (too tired to remember exactly).

It finished at around 7:20pm. So I experienced little, if any, slowdown.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Thanks for pointing this out... was planning to stay up a little late tonight to catch the switch, but this topic made me check... and yeah, an hour off... boo
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I was able to watch the last minute on the clock. As it was counting down, the timer would occasionally add another second so it would say 18, 17, 16, 17, 16, 15....

Definitely a bug.
  • TriplicateGirl
    64 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I also noticed mine was off by about an hour, I thought my math skills were just really bad. Glad I'm not going crazy.
  • Asuka2222
    187 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Yup...

My iPhone says 1 hour to go

Game clock say 2 hours 53 minutes to go

Major pain & doubt EA will fix it :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!